blockland rebuilt

Author Topic: blockland rebuilt  (Read 26555 times)

so not only was the answer no, you showed just another facet of incomprehensible stupidity while failing to answer a simple question
Stupidity? You dismissed me again and still havent stopped to think of implications this software has. Your obsession with kenko is strange, no one mentioned kenko without the context of rebuilt except you.

I said this day 1. Youre literally made my 2-3 sentences three whole paragraphs. You have nothing to prove, why must you repeat my opinion as your own while not contributing to the current topics focus?

bruh
You still havent read this thread.

having half your posts being sarcastic joking dismissals indicates a high degree of cope. if i were you id quit while you’re behind.
Half of my posts? Those are rookie numbers conan. Ill quit when im ahead, and as you said we are behind right now until BL rebuilt is open source.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 03:29:30 PM by soldier101@ »

Why was it this thread of all threads that broke soldier101

And is it just me, or is he trying to sound like Lord Tony?

nearly half of these forum users aren't who they really are

Lord tony esque nu-trolling is so lame. Nobody is losing internet arguments for fun. People who actually do this for fun make cartoonishly outrageous positions sound not only sincere but compelling enough to be difficult to fault, which produces funny reactions, but that requires some thought. Any slobbering moron can make something sound more handicapped
« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 05:40:56 PM by Crook »

You either don the Lord Tony posting
Or make your avatar some black and white "chad white man" photo then post like Badspot fresh out of HS

How Blockland has truly fallen.
Billions will die

what the forget could have possibly happened between page 1 and 12 that could have resulted in such a disaster

Nobody tell her about the pride thread

Or make your avatar some black and white "chad white man" photo then post like Badspot fresh out of HS
Ad hominen

Why was it this thread of all threads that broke soldier101

I am not broken, and I've never changed my stance on anything unlike tony.

nearly half of these forum users aren't who they really are
I've made multiple threads about this phenomenon.

I am not handicapped, arguing, or lord tony and neither are you. We are both stating facts, if you think you can state the truth like I  but better, please do, as we need more truth. BL rebuilt should be open source and that is the truth.

Ad hominen

When are you going to stop centering stuff. Its hurtful.

You either don the Lord Tony posting

How Blockland has truly fallen.
Billions will die
Sincerely made my day. Just another day in the dunya.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2023, 11:32:08 PM by Crook »

soldier101 you need to get evaluated for schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. strong beliefs that people are collaborating to do evil against you and people you know is a big symptom

One Tony falls.
Another Tony appears.
The cycle is endless.

One Tony falls.
Another Tony appears.
The cycle is endless.
just when we thought he was gone for good