Not a single post

Author Topic: Not a single post  (Read 4403 times)

yesterday, 02Sep2023.

Outside of outages, have we ever had 0 posts in a day before?

Wild to think there used to be entire months where there would be 7500 posts a day, that's one about every 11 seconds.

i wonder how many people logged in looking to post but saw no new posts and just decided to log out and get some sleep

i wonder how many people logged in looking to post but saw no new posts and just decided to log out and get some sleep
me

o/

why would you log in to check this, as opposed to staying logged in or just checking without logging in smh my head mh

but also, me

why would you log in to check this, as opposed to staying logged in or just checking without logging in smh my head mh

but also, me
Have you tried to read the forums well logged out? lmao

no more lurkers. you are all now required to make at least 1 post every time you visit the forum, no exceptions.

no more lurkers. you are all now required to make at least 1 post every time you visit the forum, no exceptions.

nah

needy

a

paying my taxes with this reply