my final message to badspot

Author Topic: my final message to badspot  (Read 47145 times)

I have no idea what's going on, could somebody update .e I'm really intrigued

I have no idea what's going on, could somebody update .e I'm really intrigued
badspot allegedly gave creeps the backpedal

thinking about all the stuff that went down on here

Man, in hindsight this place was pretty forgeted up, huh?

I've been gone for over 3 years... I used to love this game. Man, I still miss the cool servers that used to be around all the time. Battlemix with its hilariously OP weapons, Trench Wars back before the wallhack got made and distributed and ruined the stealth part, build servers, some Zombie City Madness that was a thing around when I first started playing...

I have so many unfinished projects lying around in a folder somewhere still. Maybe I should dump them on here.

you sound like you're really annoying to be around

you sound like you're really annoying to be around

if shes got a grudge against you she definitely is

in hindsight being on this website at the age of twelve was probably one of the worst decisions i have ever made in my life

in hindsight being on this website at the age of twelve was probably one of the worst decisions i have ever made in my life
based ollie pfp

Trench Wars back before the wallhack got made and distributed and ruined the stealth part
cheating sucks, but to be fair 3rd person and holding X to turn your head did feel like semi-wallhacks for me lol

cheating sucks, but to be fair 3rd person and holding X to turn your head did feel like semi-wallhacks for me lol
holding Z* woops sorry guys. had to go back on Blockland to remember which key it was.

badspot was/is an internet moderator and that's all he'll ever amount to, besides perhaps being 'really creepy' as well. don't give his train of thought the time of day, we may have not known it as kids (what did we know about this place, tbh?) but he was always one of the biggest losers between us, because he was an adult the whole time.