Author Topic: who are you, Guest?  (Read 4555 times)

lord tony you must be stopped

The magic horses are of great interest it seems

of course they'd all be on the mlp thread

The magic horses are of great interest it seems
of course they'd all be on the mlp thread
My guess bots archiving it looking for "groomers". If so they're gonna be surprised when they realize it's 90% tony and the rest is people genuinely watching colorful horses.

Either that or someone actually likes the thread and doesn't wanna lose it but I kinda doubt anyone would put the effort into it unless they were trying to dunk on someone.

Edit: Either that or someone is intentionally boosting the view count but again that seems to really lack reason/motive unless they really hated someone who hated the thread.
Edit2: Another thing I noticed is we're hitting borderline record levels of online users. 200 users off of the record and each month since may there's been more users online than the last.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 03:15:22 PM by Soukuw »

the guest viewing the monster jeep knows what's up that stuff is fun as forget my boy

My guess bots archiving it looking for "groomers". If so they're gonna be surprised when they realize it's 90% tony and the rest is people genuinely watching colorful horses.

Either that or someone actually likes the thread and doesn't wanna lose it but I kinda doubt anyone would put the effort into it unless they were trying to dunk on someone.
Probably bots, but it's more than likely they're web crawlers scraping forum posts for training data.

Probably bots, but it's more than likely they're web crawlers scraping forum posts for training data.
proud to be corrupting the next generation of AI models with decades of stuffposts

ad bots that cant post cuz they never paid to buy the game

some years ago, anyway

BLF is currently in a Prometheus-like situation. Whoever Guest is needs to break free while they still can