How do you actually feel about Blockland Rebuilt?

Author Topic: How do you actually feel about Blockland Rebuilt?  (Read 16746 times)

honestly seems alright to me so far but i know a few people got criticisms towards it

did you have a bad experience in the game?

how about the discord?

just wanted to ask because we've been mostly hosting on rebuilt with plans to host on v21 as well... just wanted to know how everyone felt about it and why  :cookieMonster:

It hasn't had a lot of players except for launch day; I'm a big fan though--great work from the whole team. I've been thinking I might setup a retro dogfight server using Scattered Space's/Wizzards old canyon dogfight map with the aircraft carriers because that was really fun, but I haven't had the time as of late.

it's alright but i still wish they would do something about the awful performance

It's cool that there's a version of Blockland that is actually still being developed. I hope it catches on

I'd like to do something with it, but hell it can't even run any of the stuff I've made in retail, ghosting is a colossal nightmare, I'm just gonna continue to give it more time until progress catches my eye.

its awesome in theory but i already have regular blockland installed and thats where everybody else is so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice concept, flawed execution, Kenko's biggest mistake was announcing the inclusion of global moderation of the game and then went on further to ban 11 users for "being known troublemakers". Troublemakers or not, if the autonomy and protocol between him and the people who run their own servers on that mod of Blockland that in many ways, they personally see fit, is compromised, No one will be willing to touch the mod with a ten-foot pole.

As it stands, since there barely anyone playing from what I've been hearing so I think it's safe to say that it's another failed project. No offense whatsoever.

Kenko's biggest mistake was announcing the inclusion of global moderation of the game and then went on further to ban 11 users for "being known troublemakers".
⚠️ You have alerted the horde

global moderation is universally a good thing

I'm glad we have it! It's not perfect yet, it's really unstable, but I'm impressed with how many add-ons are fully compatible with Rebuilt.

It's pretty good I think

Nice concept, flawed execution, Kenko's biggest mistake was announcing the inclusion of global moderation of the game and then went on further to ban 11 users for "being known troublemakers". Troublemakers or not, if the autonomy and protocol between him and the people who run their own servers on that mod of Blockland that in many ways, they personally see fit, is compromised, No one will be willing to touch the mod with a ten-foot pole.

As it stands, since there barely anyone playing from what I've been hearing so I think it's safe to say that it's another failed project. No offense whatsoever.
i think the moderation is an excellent idea but the way he went about it by pushing their buttons in the trailer was not the way to go.