Poll

?

Israel
10 (33.3%)
Hamas
20 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Israel VS Hamas  (Read 17236 times)

Opinions? Don't wanna say too much since I don't know stuff and I'm trying to learn.

AFAIK the best position to have is to denounce Hamas and their terrorism while at the same time acknowledging that the reason Hamas is a meaningful player in the area is because of Israel's politics and apartheid.

AFAIK the best position to have is to denounce Hamas and their terrorism while at the same time acknowledging that the reason Hamas is a meaningful player in the area is because of Israel's politics and apartheid.
P much this

both sides more or less equally rotten

You know how the US made its bed and that 9/11, while an awful tragedy committed by cowardly terrorists, was the result of decades of right-wing, imperialist politics?

Islamic Extremist Paraglider Infiltration sounds like a plot point for a comedy movie, not the start of another hot war in Israel.

It was inevitable. I'm just sad about how many civilians are dying.

israel sucks ass. targeting civilians is unconscionable, even if your enemy did it first, but pretending that israel is the good guy here is inane and ahistorical

you forgot to add the women and children running in the opposite direction

i hope for peace but is anyone really surprised that a bunch of jews are acting like a bunch of jews and a bunch of muslims are acting like a bunch of muslims

i hope for peace but is anyone really surprised that a bunch of jews are acting like a bunch of jews and a bunch of muslims are acting like a bunch of muslims
they're on some real homo sapien stuff

They should put all government officials into a boxring and let them fight it out instead of sending young men to their deaths in a war that is started by old men. Its ironic how Annoying Orange was blamed that he would start a World War 3 during his presidency while nothing happened for four years. Under Biden's presidency, Ukraine and the Middle East are the absolute triggers for unleashing a devastating nuclear war that no one asked for.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 04:26:35 PM by Antares »