Author Topic: fnaf movie (part 2)  (Read 5165 times)

continued from mr queebas post a while back, I just wanted to say I thought the movie was going to be terrible but it turned out to be actually pretty decent

i just watched it, my brothers loving hated it lol. this is a movie where you have to be a fan of the source material beforehand or you're not going to get what the hell is going on, but if you know what you're getting into you can probably get some enjoyment out of it. also plenty of plot holes and other illogical things but thats how fnaf is at this point
« Last Edit: November 03, 2023, 09:34:24 PM by Mr Queeba »

okay so what the forget happened with the aunt?? did she die?? i know that the kid was like "oh look, she's asleep" but that cinematic shot of her lifeless body on the ground where you only see her legs DEFINITELY means she died. they didn't even mention her at ALL after that.

okay so what the forget happened with the aunt?? did she die?? i know that the kid was like "oh look, she's asleep" but that cinematic shot of her lifeless body on the ground where you only see her legs DEFINITELY means she died. they didn't even mention her at ALL after that.
that whole plot arc was silly lol, they set up this whole custody battle subplot just to end it with freddy doing a bite of 87 offscreen
also why does nobody question the 4 people that went into the pizzeria to forget stuff up being entirely missing after they all got loving killed
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 09:41:09 AM by Mr Queeba »

honestly, not a good movie. i would have probably enjoyed it more if i was still 15/16 years old

Could be a lot of things. Maybe she passed out after seeing a giant 7 foot animatronic bear breaking in to the house she was in.

yeah I literally busted out laughing at that moment. one minute she was fine and the next just all you see are legs lmao. probably why I enjoyed this movie is because it's good in a B-lister type of way

honestly, not a good movie. i would have probably enjoyed it more if i was still 15/16 years old
dang even if I was 15/16 i don't think I could take a movie like this seriously, but then again I am the type to laugh at most horror movies because of the dumb decisions the characters make