Trinko is extrememly rude and depressing, why is he a monitor/admin on BBC?

Author Topic: Trinko is extrememly rude and depressing, why is he a monitor/admin on BBC?  (Read 17427 times)

everybody needs a friend.

let's be friends kyunade

everybody needs a friend.

let's be friends kyunade
I appreciate you <3 PM me and I'll give you my discord and my invite to my server.

I appreciate you <3 PM me and I'll give you my discord and my invite to my server.
Grooming in progress... 3% Complete

Are you high or drunk? I can't tell because of your dirty dishes in your kitchen. Go clean up Kid.

What's your age anyway? You scared?

You scared?
yes, druggy 24 year olds are indeed unsettling, especially ones that start tweaking at me

yes, druggy 24 year olds are indeed unsettling, especially ones that start tweaking at me
LOL a druggy?  Dumb forget I have medication and been on therapy for years.  You think you're tough?  Stick a finger up your ass.  Thanks.  Or have a REAL conversation with me.

Good.  Now back off.  Seriously, you're acting more of a child than me.  It's funny you're afraid to put your age in.  Cmon.  Let's see.  Oh wait, you're probably either under 18 or you're a creep.

this fascination with my age has me fearing what lies in your discord dms

this fascination with my age has me fearing what lies in your discord dms
Is that all you're going to say?  You do care.

LOL a druggy?  Dumb forget I have medication and been on therapy for years.  You think you're tough?  Stick a finger up your ass.  Thanks.  Or have a REAL conversation with me.

wtf is up with you
why are you talking like a stereotypical hostile video game npc

even in death this board never fails to be hilarious