Author Topic: Forumer of the Year 2023: Swolli wins! (he wins bonus round, too!)  (Read 24694 times)

this is difficult but, swholli

I love Pomp but I forgot to vote in the last one and this is a bucket list thing at this point so I vote me:

Swolli

Double toast because it just occurred to me to look into:

The first "forumer of the year" awards I got nominated for was in 2007 for making decals. I lost to TheWorm (loving, no stuff) but we became good friends afterwards. Anyway, I looked back at some of my old posts and found this:

I was so loving excited to even be nominated I went all out and built a theater and stuff. In honor of 15 year old me making something 17 years ago I wanted to honor that memory so, without being asked like before, I remade that logo lol

« Last Edit: January 16, 2024, 02:21:56 PM by Swholli »

i change my vote to swholli

Swolli wins the tournament!

gotta say i am very glad that he won. before i even knew about his blockpire stuff, this guy already won my heart when he sang the wrecking ball song on a vocaroo recording in like 2015/16. phenominal pipes, and truly one of the most contributive forumers that hasn't dropped out of BL yet after all this time. give him a round of applause everyone.

but hey, why not have a bonus round to make up for me not noticing a certain nomination

say Swolli's or Masterlegodude's name NOW