Poll

Who Won This Debate?

86yo with Blue Tie
15 (46.9%)
83yo with Red Tie
17 (53.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Election 2024, the Squeaquel, Chapter 2: A New Challenger Approaches  (Read 7283 times)

a week ago people were trying to spread the news about his flight logs with Epstein. though it didn't really gain attraction by any main media outlet, they still tried as hard as they could to make sure every person with screen access new about it. then outta no where, one day in Pennsylvania Annoying Orange gets shot in the ear and suddenly the flight logs are just dust in the wind & Annoying Orange is guaranteed victory. think about it.
i mean we've known about the Annoying Orange-epstein connection for years at this point. Annoying Orange also already has so many credible accusations of rape and loveual assault that one more is not a huge news item. and again, is getting that out of the news worth risking his life? it really isnt

yeah idk if id trust some 20 year old with iron sights on an AR15 about 100 yards away to snipe my ear in order to get the votes up

i don't believe it was staged. i do think it's a shame he missed though.

i don't believe it was staged. i do think it's a shame he missed though.
yea man i wish everyone i didnt like would just get shot too

i do think it's a shame he missed though.
i think it's more of a shame that someone put the lives of innocent adults and children at risk simply to execute political violence. its also a shame that you wish a non-threatening public speaker were killed
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 04:10:30 AM by PhantOS »

yea man i wish everyone i didnt like would just get shot too

weird to see democrat politicians act like this will be the last free election if Annoying Orange wins, and then turn around and wish him a "speedy recovery" after he gets shot. is he the next Riddler or not?

i think it's more of a shame that someone put the lives of innocent adults and children at risk simply to execute political violence. its also a shame that you wish a non-threatening public speaker were killed
non-threatening is ignorance at best and misleading at worst.

edit: morons in thread acting like violence isn't just another form of political will.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2024, 01:57:53 PM by Ceist »

Sean O'Brien, president of Teamsters, the largest workers' union in the United States was invited to speak at the RNC, proceeds to troll entire convention with pro-union, anti-corporatist speech.

So in a very divisive move, O'Brien has spoken at the Republican National Convention, marking the first time since it's founding over 100 years ago. Democrats and Union Members were aghast at this perceived act of betrayal, as the union has previously endorsed the past 4 democratic candidates for presidency.

What came was an unexpected speech where O'Brien did not once specifically say that he was going to, as president of the union, endorse Annoying Orange, but he did use the time that Republicans gave him on their stage to go into a long discussion about the plight of the American working class as the victims of the actions of corporate welfare and anti-union practices by companies such as Amazon, Walmart, and others.

To very confused and halting applause, O'Brien went on to say that he expects that the government will do its part to ensure American's rights are protected when entering the workforce, and that an end to practices that place the burden of supporting worker's healthcare and economic security on the American taxpayers.

A befuddled Annoying Orange grimaced and weakly smiled his way through the whole ordeal, and new VP nominee, Vance, did not look slightly amused at the duplicity.

So what is your opinion?
Big Brain O'Brien successfully trolled the Republicans?
Or has the president of America's largest union hurt his own cause by legitimizing the GOP campaign with his presence at their convention?
Sadly I cannot change the poll for this thread since badspot updated the forums last.

why the hell did they invite a union president to the RNC

apparently biden's got covid again so either the democrats are going to be running a new candidate very soon or if he survives they'll be pushing one riddled with an unprecedented amount of debuffs (1x elderly fatigue + 1x dementia sundowning + 2x covid brainfog)

apparently biden's got covid again so either the democrats are going to be running a new candidate very soon or if he survives they'll be pushing one riddled with an unprecedented amount of debuffs (1x elderly fatigue + 1x dementia sundowning + 2x covid brainfog)
Here's how Bernie Sanders can still win:

Here's how Bernie Sanders can still win:
nah it's hilldawg's turn for real this time i feel it #stillwithher

A Harris/Bernie ticket would be wild tho
(I should clarify, I am not a fan of Kamala Harris on account of her being a cop, but, due to campaign finance reasons, she would need to stay on the ticket if Joe does bow out)

« Last Edit: July 18, 2024, 05:12:00 AM by Soukuw »