Author Topic: better yet explain how you shower  (Read 2489 times)

13ish usually or 14 if I want to get extra clean
above user doesnt have skin anymore


i shower every night on days that i go outside. if i don't go outside then i end up being unwashed for an entire weekend, it's disgusting i know. i usually wash my hair every 3 days but with my current schedule i get too sweaty to leave it unwashed each day.

- turn on water. become wetted all over.
- wash face Neutrogena Hydro Boost Exfoliating Cleanser With Hyaluronic Acid. rinse face.
- apply combination shampoo and conditioner. leave in.
- apply dove antibiotic hand soap to armpits. rinse. repeat until no longer stinky.
- dove sensitive skin body wash to rest of upper body.
- rinse hair.
- antibiotic soap to pelvic area. rinse pelvic area.
- wash hands with hand soap to be rid of butt germs.
- body wash to pelvic area.
- rinse upper body.
- body wash to legs.
- antibiotic soap to feet.
- wash hands with hand soap to be rid of feet germs.
- rinse pelvis, legs, feet.
- turn off water.
- towel dry while still standing in the shower to prevent dripping onto floor because the landlord didn't caulk the corner between the tub and the floor when remodeling >:(
- apply lotion with the lights off to prevent compulsive skin-picking

Congratulations! Clean!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2026, 05:46:20 PM by foulprairiedog »

if i don't go outside then i end up being unwashed for an entire weekend, it's disgusting i know.
NOT in my thread with that negative self-talk, king. it's not disgusting it's just life. you are a wild animal pretending to be some kind of higher intelligence. I heart you. your bathing ritual is much more work than I could ever be bothered with, but my impression is that much of it is essential to you. not feeling like doing all that stuff on a weekend when you aren't going out is entirely understandable and even relatable

I've been feeling like garbage lately for various reasons and sometimes I go a little longer than I would like without a shower because, like... like usually cus it's been long enough since my last hair wash that I need to wash it and the idea of taking a shower without washing it at that point feels stupid but I just don't have the energy to wash it so I simply don't shower! social outings have been the number one reason for me to bathe in the last few weeks. not too many voluntary showers lately if I'm being honest. but I have this understanding that, like, you know. it's not like I want to not shower, and therefore feel kind of icky for a couple days. I'm just working with the cards, and the executive function, that I'm dealt. and what more can you ask of someone