Author Topic: OMFG, is this is real, then you will hate Zelda 4ever  (Read 6092 times)

Omg the Legend Of Zelda infection has spread... The game is win, but this looks even worse.

fixed :D

For all you know its a joke trailer but the movie is real.

Rainfall Films presents
an IGN Entertainment production
"The Legend of Zelda" (2009)
Debut Trailer
in theaters April 1st, 2009

"The Legend of Zelda" is a new take on the origins of the Hero of Time, Link (Killigrew). He meets Princess Zelda (Brown) who sends him seven years into the past to save Hyrule from a terrible fate and to defeat the almighty Ganondorf.

Cast:

Jr Killigrew
Camille C. Brown
Gregory Lee Kenyon
Ken Lyle
Carolyn Palmer
Rayia Corsiglia
and Camden Toy as Sahasrahla

Produced by Jesse Soff and Sam Balcomb.
Written and directed by Sam Balcomb.

TADA!

Omg the Legend Of Zelda infection has spread... The game is win, but this looks even worse.

fixed :D

You miss quoted me.

AHRHHHHHHH OUP YARRRRR, Link doesn't talk, he's a mute :D

Also if its real or fake ethier way it looks pretty bad, I'd watch it and probably buy it but it looks so bad. Ganadorf looks so handicapped XD and the story line is pulling another Doom, just in some of those fight scenes  the background looked so flat and unreal and so loving horrible. Link was about 10 in OOT not 36.

It is fake, but I suspect a follow up prank next year.

AHRHHHHHHH OUP YARRRRR, Link doesn't talk, he's a mute :D

Also if its real or fake ethier way it looks pretty bad, I'd watch it and probably buy it but it looks so bad. Ganadorf looks so handicapped XD and the story line is pulling another Doom, just in some of those fight scenes  the background looked so flat and unreal and so pandaing horrible. Link was about 10 in OOT not 36.

My brother came up with a cast that would put it over the top of gay-ness

Link:             Shia LaBeouf
Zelda:          Dakota Fanning
Ganondorf:  Keanu Reeves

XD

No.
Steven Segal would play every role except for Zelda, which would be played by Jean-Claude VanDamme.
I would kill to see that.

I laugh so hard at the idiots who believe this. Come on, April 1st, 2009? Chehehe....

:cookieMonster:

If this is real, then i'm a monkey's uncle

If this is real, then i'm a monkey's uncle
Shut the hell up.

frodo, what do you have against me??

shoooot, why is Runescape so hated around here?