Author Topic: Okay, I now hate 'Robloxians'  (Read 3366 times)

I think I should do the vid, I actually have SOME fun with the damn game.

I am working on a youtube video comparing the two games and see which is the best.
We don't need them to be pissed off because of a biased video.

I am working on a youtube video comparing the two games and see which is the best. And because the cigarettebloxians use youtube alot to say hate about blockland, Let's see how they would respond at the truth..
Also, I dont have a problem with their game, it is just their community.
Yes, how are you going to pull off a purely bipartisan review. If someone did this, it would have to be someone who has neither played, nor heard of the two games.

Bacon: We should get the Zero Punctuation guy to review Blockland and Roblox to see which one is best

how about someone make a roblox/blockland comparison video?

Blockland guy building, reoblox guy building? then have audio of you cursing at there crappy controls?

how about someone make a roblox/blockland comparison video?

Blockland guy building, reoblox guy building? then have audio of you cursing at there crappy controls?
GODDAMMIT YOU'RE NOT HELPING.

Obviously they're a bunch of 2nd grade handicaps, if the best insult they could think of was "ice cream-filled handicaps".

Obviously they're a bunch of 2nd grade handicaps, if the best insult they could think of was "ice cream-filled handicaps".
2nd grade handicaps
"ice cream-filled handicaps".

Bacon: We should get the Zero Punctuation guy to review Blockland and Roblox to see which one is best
Yes, but he'd just make fun of them both! D:

Roblox itself is a bad game, but Roblox and Blockland share some of the same community.

Yes, but he'd just make fun of them both! D:
He points out valid flaws in the games he reviews.

I'm not involved in the 'war'. I just don't like their community, now.

I can't blame you, since their community is filled with only kids who are -10 years of age. It's tempting to get back at them, but all we need to do is just laugh in their faces and let them have their tantrums. They don't know what they're missing! :D

Grrr found this on the bottom of page 3 comments on Jeep Sumo on youtube

ultranimejunkie (6 months ago) I see now why people hate this game.

3rd page on Blockland - run hard Comments

magentamonkey99 (2 months ago) Isint blockland cinda just a rip off of roblox??
(Note: This guy can't even spell... He is a disgrace to Roblox)

Roblox is a fun game some times but the kids on it do suck, I was flamed like hell for not knowing how to fly.

Also my name is Blocklandfan on it:D