Author Topic: World Trade Center WIP  (Read 7528 times)

The point is people die, get over it.

You sure you aren't a sadist? You sure do like it when people die.

why don't anyone care what the Mongolians did? they killed far more people then anyone in history, simply for land and munee. Riddler and terrorists got nothing on Genghis Kahn.
but i don't see the Chinese crying themselves to sleep when i make fun of their wall not working to well.

im tired of waiting 100s of years to make fun of things. i wanna be an ass NOW
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 01:06:50 PM by Bisjac »

You sure you aren't a sadist? You sure do like it when people die.

No I just like distruction of any kind. DDC: death, distruction, and chaos.

The Civil War was different, it happend way before now and it's completely different than planes crashing into two huge buildings. People probably knew the Civil War was going to take place, but the 9/11 attack was completely different, no one was expecting it.

R.I.P All who died on WTC attack.

"DUDE PEOPLE DIED MAN!"
~some drugged up hippy who is invading this thread with alt accounts.

If it pains you so much to think about it, just leave. You don't have to stay and complain about how "DUDE YOU SUCK PEOPLE DIED!!", people died in castles, too, why aren't you posting this stuff in "blank's castle"?

No one was expecting it is a lie.
"The Bush administration has claimed that no one could have foreseen planes being used as weapons on 9-11, but another 9-11 widow turned sleuth, Kristen Breistweiser, has flipped this claim on its head. Testifying at the Sept. 2002 Joint Intelligence Commission Inquiry (JICI), she posited some facts: "In 1993, a $150,000 study was commissioned by the Pentagon to investigate the possibility of an airplane being used to bomb national landmarks. A draft document of this was circulated throughout the  Pentagon, the Justice Department and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)." And, "In September 1999, a report, 'The Sociology and Psychology of Terrorism,' was prepared for U.S. intelligence by the Federal Research Division...stated,'Self Delete bombers belonging to al Qaeda's Martyrdom Battalion could crash-land an aircraft...into the Pentagon...the CIA, or the White House.'" She also informs, "Throughout the spring and early summer of 2001, intelligence agencies flood ed the government with warnings of possible terrorist attacks against American targets, including commercial aircraft, by al Qaeda and other groups.""
-http://www.opednews.com/arvey0104_911.htm

Besides that, more people died in the Civil War, yes it is completely different than planes crashing into two buildings, it was serious bloodshed, killing your own country men, people who used to be your friends,
"At least 618,000 Americans died in the Civil War, and some experts say the toll reached 700,000. "
-http://www.civilwarhome.com/casualties.htm

"The 9/11 attack killed 2,973 people, including Americans and foreign nationals but excluding the terrorists. The 9/11 death toll was calculated by CNN."
-http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/09/03/death.toll/

I wonder which number is bigger... 618,000 or 2,973 people dead...

Your right, there's a huge difference between the civil war and 9/11!

The civil war was pretty much foughten over human rights while the WTC attack was something that happened when a group of terrorists decided to be richards and killed a lot of people.

another differenct between them

You guys seem to be forgetting a stuff load of other Atrocities that happened in human history, like the Concentration camps and Nanking Massacre (better known as Rape by Nanking). Oh and what about that time when the US dropped two loving nukes on Japan? God knows how much radioactive fallout resulted, and that stuff sticks around for a very long time. Don't even get me started on Current World Issues.

Really I could take out a book on Crimes against humanity and start numbering them to you. And then, I'd turn around and start joking about it. The fact of the matter is, whether you become infuriated for some reason or not, that's not important in the grand scheme of things. What is important is how we apply that history in the real world, not how we go around looking for a loving argument with whoever mutters a word about it. You're just wasting your energy making a fuss in the wrong place about something horrible that happened, how in the forget is that honoring anything? That's a waste of time and energy that could be spent elsewhere, I bet those who lost their lives would be loving pissed. If you really want to honor anything then go out and try to find a way to better yourself instead of looking for an argument on the internet.

Why do people insist on re-enacting 9/11 as a joke?

It's not pandaing funny. Thousands of people died on that day. I hope to God that you don't let anyone crash a plane into the tower as a joke. Seriously.

It's not funny. If you think it is, feel free to tell me so on my server and I'll be GLAD to permaban you.

@Reactor Worker: No, I'm not whining about how he's doing the WIC. I'm ranting about people who think 9/11 is funny.

Ontopic: It's OKAY. Interior would make it better :D

Fu[SIZE=0pt].[/SIZE]ck you. I hope you burn in hell and die young.

The civil war was pretty much foughten over human rights while the WTC attack was something that happened when a group of terrorists decided to be richards and killed a lot of people.

another differenct between them

I suggest you do some research, you might find reasons behind the attack if you search enough. The US had a presence in the middle-east awhile back.

I think it had something to do with their religion....they hated us because we, in their religion, are "infidels" or however you spell that...

I like the picture of the plane burning in the building. Very epic.

CRY SOME MORE! lol TF2

Even things that goes against what I am (nerd, white, skinny, etc) don't offend me.

Gen. Nick: Quit being such a baby and goes cry somewhere else. Sure, people died. People lost loved ones. But FFS man, learn to not take everything so damn seriously. You only make yourself look like an idiot.

This goes to everyone. If it's offensive, don't go on the internet. Instead, live in a bubble for the rest of your life.

ITT: Crybabies and unfunny 911 jokes.

(Also, US had presence in Afghanistan during the Cold War. We gave them aide to fight against USSR occupation. Thats not exactly a valid reason to attack us, unless you meant otherwise. I just think Muslims or what the hell ever they were have a stupid religion. A religion that promotes violence and bigotry is too destructive and stupid to exist. inb4 butthurt muslims)

I like the picture of the plane burning in the building. Very epic.

CRY SOME MORE! lol TF2
GreekGeeker made the build, I just raped it.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:05:09 AM by Junior »