Author Topic: World Trade Center WIP  (Read 7525 times)

Why do people insist on re-enacting 9/11 as a joke?

It's not loving funny. Thousands of people died on that day. I hope to God that you don't let anyone crash a plane into the tower as a joke. Seriously.

It's not funny. If you think it is, feel free to tell me so on my server and I'll be GLAD to permaban you.

@Reactor Worker: No, I'm not whining about how he's doing the WIC. I'm ranting about people who think 9/11 is funny.

Ontopic: It's OKAY. Interior would make it better :D

I second this.

The idea of evening making the 9/11 event into a huge blockland build, but also putting a plane in it? What the hell is the matter with you? You think the idea of thousands of innocent workers dying is funny as a blockland build?

You sir, are a bad man.

It's funny because they had it coming.

Hm.. maybe I phrased that wrong.
It's funny that whenever they mistreat people and others they make it look like it's all right, but when karma kicks them in the ass they start spitting and snarling.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 08:18:47 PM by Vertzer »

entirely off-topic:
i personally think we should just nuke the mountains where we believe him to be...or the whole country...yes, I know thered are innocent people but you know what? Screw Iraq, that's right I said it!
On-Topic: I think it looks pretty good also if the truth about only duping the last ten vfloors that must have taken a while. I agree, make an interior for some floors and just wait till the elevators come out >:D

may i have save and airline link? (you know where i'm going with this) :|

It's funny that whenever they mistreat people and others they make it look like it's all right, but when karma kicks them in the ass they start spitting and snarling.

I agree completely, the US government doesn't care when they do something to another nation but when that nation does something to America it is a huge deal.

I am mad beachbum you dumb loving commie  :cookieMonster:

This would be cool if it had interior and things like that, but this could really offend someone. I have a friend who lost a family member to 9/11. I am sure he would not appreciate this. If he even knew what this game was...

It's not pandaing funny. Thousands of people died on that day. I hope to God that you don't let anyone crash a plane into the tower as a joke. Seriously.

It's not funny. If you think it is, feel free to tell me so on my server and I'll be GLAD to permaban you.

@Reactor Worker: No, I'm not whining about how he's doing the WIC. I'm ranting about people who think 9/11 is funny.

It's not pandaing funny. Thousands of people died on that day. I hope to God that you don't let anyone crash a plane into the tower as a joke. Seriously.

You're a loving douche bag.

oh grow up people, its not like its going to hurt, why not do it?

Because many people lost their lives and some of the people posting here might have lost a family member.  Its not really something you want to think about.

but you should just get over it

its like if somebody you know dies in a fire.

And then every time somebody makes a build with fire in it you hate it because of it

its stupid

life and live forget or something

People reinact the civil war but no one yells at them for doing so. God, if you people would just get over it. Be more conserned that our soon to be former presedent would be treated like a hero for uselessly killing 4,000 people in an unneeded war and not put down in the history books as the scum he really is.

There's a difference between a small bunch of terrorists destroying a pair of gigantic buildings and killing a large portion of the people within them and those trying to rescue the building and it's inhabitants and a civil war between two factions.