Author Topic: How long does it take to get authentication key?  (Read 1557 times)

How long does it take to get the authentication key sent?  I bought it at 4:00 P.M., and its 6:30 P.M now.

Check if your email service has blocked it. If it hasn't then it shouldn't be long I guess. There are lots of variables..

Badspot might just be busy.  If nothing is blocking it then just be patient it will come.

Badspot does it manually?! Okay there's now a huuuuuuuge variable.

Payments done through PayPal (credit cards/balance etc.) are automated. It's only cheques and that sort that you send through the mail that Badspot has to manually process.

I used credit card. 7:30 P.M., still nothing.

Try checking e-mail through a different method.  When I got BL, I checked and checked it online, then checked it through mail and it was sitting there...

what do you mean through mail? :panda:

I don't see how it would take so long...
I used a credit card and Paypal, and as usual, I received the email instantly. Whats this bull about email being blocked? Stop using fail email and switch to gmail.

Seriously, if you make a purchase online and your current mail service isn't cutting it, don't you think it's time you upgrade?

But other than that, if it doesn't work, try using the recover thing after unblocking the store's email.

What email are you using?
If its AOL they block lots of emails.

seriously? xD

mine took about 2 mins

Check your junk mail.
mine came in like 3 weeks.