Author Topic: The Lego Universe Topic  (Read 2916 times)

Search Youtube if you want to see the trailer, It seems very win indeed
Discuss the game and what would you do in it when it is released here. :D

Search Youtube if you want to see the trailer, It seems very win indeed
Discuss the game and what would you do in it when it is released here. :D
I'm supporting SpaceDude on this, It might be released this year  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2297268617609749573&q=Lego+Universe.&total=123&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0
Just for people who are to lazy to look it up.
I would build a big city with a subway.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2008, 03:09:50 PM by modman »

Well, most of the trailer is pre-rendered I think, maybe the character creating is for real.

But I would make a truck/4x4 offroad car/awesome fast car and take a ride >:D

I would ask SpaceDude if I could go on his space trip with him.If we can go to space.

You know what would be epicer than just a rocket, car, plane, robot and ship?
All of them combined into a rocketcarplanerobotship!
If it would be possible, That would be one of the things i would do on my list

I would go around making spam topics about how it's not on mac but no one would notice since their too busy playing lego universe and having fun.

I made another idea of what to build, But it is only a theory because of the rocket part D:
Make a rocket, Attach a pod and throw a noob into it, Launch into space,Ignore the noob's cries, And when you are on top of the lego planet you drop him back and see him blow up into pieces on the ground  :cookieMonster:

I would go around making spam topics about how it's not on mac but no one would notice since their too busy playing lego universe and having ORGANIZED fun.

fixed.

I don't think it'll be good. It will be moderated as usual by the Moderators who won't let you say even heck. Plus, most of the people will be probably extreme fanatic fan boys of BIONICLE (I like it too, just not extreme about it.).

In other words: I might try it, but it'll probably be bad.

Plus, most of the people will be probably extreme fanatic fan boys of BIONICLE (I like it too, just not extreme about it.)
They haven't been good since the second series.

We'll probably just get some miniature space for us to build things and even though it has universe in the name doesn't mean you'll go to space. In fact, universe is probably just there to make the game sound cool. Just like the Z in Dragon Ball Z.

Plus, knowing this is a kids game we'll be forced to use pre-written dialouge in order to communicate with people unless you have some stupid parental code you and your friend have to type in before you can chat freely.

We'll probably just get some miniature space for us to build things and even though it has universe in the name doesn't mean you'll go to space. In fact, universe is probably just there to make the game sound cool. Just like the Z in Dragon Ball Z.

Plus, knowing this is a kids game we'll be forced to use pre-written dialouge in order to communicate with people unless you have some stupid parental code you and your friend have to type in before you can chat freely.
I hope they make something like the swear filter for Wow, then we could talk ice cream if we wanted to :D
And at the same time I know that Netdevil isn't one of those who would make a game where we had to use premade sentences.

I think the entire trailers pre-rendered, and it is going to be a GenoroMMO with legos. Maybe some prebuilt model building to populate your extremly small house.