Author Topic: Aglethorpe  (Read 5796 times)

Thanks. Now we can find a ways to drive him off of blockland. Get everyone to ban him but himself if he can host and tell everyone to not go to his server.

Guys, this kid just wants some friends. I wouldn't say he's that bad, and why would we all ban him? We all came to play the same game, Blockland.

If he wants freinds then he shouldnt call people a noob and act all supirior.

REMEMBER, THAT FAITHFUL DAY, WHEN I SPAMMED USSR?? THAT WAS SO FUN

How can a day be faithful, persay?

Aglethorpe,

GTFO.[/U]

Can't be any clearer than that. Take the hint, bitch.

no, I wont take the hint. i will stay and annoy.

If this escelates any more we are gunna have us some old fastion noob bashin.

well better go up the escelator, buddy boy, bc there's gonna be some.

no, I wont take the hint. i will stay and be gay like all the other friendry-causing noobs before me.
My interpretation of what you JUST said.

Your lifeline on the Blockland forums will be the same as with any other anger-causing noobwhore. You come here as some normal person, you try to fit in and fail miserably, you become a noob, everyone hates you, you think you will be able to stand up to us and overtake us, but you will fail miserably, go emo, leave Blockland forums, commit Self Delete, and your brother/sister will find your Blockland account, and pose as you trying to guide your legacy.

Now, why not make it easy for us and you, and GTFO?

well better go up the escelator, buddy boy, bc there's gonna be some.
If your going to make an insult, at least type it out with some decent spelling and grammar so we can understand it.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:02:22 PM by Gen. Nick »

i will stay and be gay like all the other friendry-causing noobs before me.

like you?
That is the complete opposite of me. I'm straight, and I don't make 20 drama topics every time someone insults me. According to that sentence, you are the complete opposite.

Quote from: Gen. Nick
I'm gay, and I make 999 drama topics every time someone insults me. According to that sentence, you are the complete opposite.
thank you