Author Topic: Aglethorpe  (Read 5794 times)

Quote from: Gen. Nick
I'm not gay, and I don't make 999 drama topics every time someone insults me. According to that sentence, you are the complete opposite.
thank you
Last time I checked, that's how it is, was, and always will be.

what the stop editing quotes will you?!?!?!?

Oh wow we got a good game script for you. It had only been released once tho.

Can I stab him? PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?

Now. GTFO you noob-friend-every other insult there is and even some that don't exist yet- gay- pandaed up - TARDASS.

Get a life. Everyone hates you, you're never gonna have any firends, go cry snd cut yourself in the corner and go die in a fire. PLEASE. NOW.

Now. GTFO you noob-friend-every other insult there is and even some that don't exist yet- gay- pandaed up - TARDASS.

It is spelled TARDAS and yes it is a time machine from te hit BBC seires Doctor Who.

It is spelled TARDAS and yes it is a time machine from te hit BBC seires Doctor Who.
Random...not really contributing to the subject, but okay...

Random is my favorit way of doing things. It confuses the hell out of noobs.

Why must people insult the gays...they are people to you know...
(I am pro-gay rights, not homoloveual)
(Aglethorpe will probably edit the last quotations)

As for you Aglethorpe...I see you... and I become speechless out of your idiotic behavior...

Random is my favorit way of doing things. It confuses the hell out of noobs.
I use torture, pure bashing and the GTFOboot. 100% effective.
He's now locking all his topics in hopes of help.

I prefer to torture a persons mind. It cant back fire on me due to be already existing insanity/paranoia.

BAHA! It's spelt Tardis.

But still. Aglethorpe neeeds to die. More.

Eyewitness proof.

This is bad. It appears this is a noob that plans to stay. Oh well. Any one know if Rot owes a favor to anyone?

Aww, the little noob has locked all his topics. Looks like his learned to shut his fat little face.

Umm. forget we need Rot. I have seen his work and it is epic. say he owes me for making a GUI for one of his mods. just make something up.

yay we are winning with half assed remarks