Author Topic: Aglethorpe  (Read 5792 times)

Quote from: Gen. Nick
I'm gay, and I make 999 drama topics every time someone insults me. According to that sentence, you are the complete opposite.
thank you

What I love is that you ahve only made about three Topics, yet this guy has made six on some well known and respected members of our community.

Badspot, turn off his ability to post in drama, if possible.

Aww, the little noob has locked all his topics. Looks like his learned to shut his fat little face.

I belive that was badspot. Or so I guess.

Aww, the little noob has locked all his topics. Looks like his learned to shut his fat little face.
No probably wants to try to keep the last word or so...people just come in too fast...
He must of made one topic then another, forgeting to lock the last.

He will probably be banned soon anyway.

No, just turn off his ability to post in all but one topic then he will get fustrated and post tons of goste and get the PERMA BAN HAMMER.

GOT IT!
Q - Who are the Blocko names of the makers?

A - Jeremiah - Aglethorpe(ID - 484) & Jason - Oglethorpe(ID - 4116) (Aglethorpe is the Boss Maker and Oglethorpe is the Co-Boss Maker.  Refer to us as our Blocko names.)

nope. me. keep trying to ban me. i am not violating any rules.

No, just turn off his ability to post in all but one topic then he will get fustrated and post tons of goste and get the PERMA BAN HAMMER.
Or, you can just wait for him to get himself into trouble...
(On a side note, this is one of the most active topics I have seen, one the day it was made, when reading, may have slowed down...)

See, you will eventually crack and at that time you will be desprate and revenge shall be noones cus we are only just screwing with you.

I read over this guy's posts... I don't know which one to report...

Recall that pointless two year bump? or the "hes a noob" spam?

Look, it's quite clear he hasn't changed despite what he said here:

No, just so i could show that I changed my attitude and maturity.

Just ignore him and stop replying to his posts.

But screwing with is fragile little mind is fun.

It's Badspot's interpretation of the rules that ultimately matters, so I'd look out.

Aglethorpe seems to be the noob. Oglethorpe is a different person and is not a noob at all, so...don't think that.

I just saw all his post in the drama section, went to click on one of them and it got deleted so I saw nothing :'(