BF2 or BF2142?

Poll

Which one?

Battlefield 2
14 (35%)
Battlefield 2142
26 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: BF2 or BF2142?  (Read 7335 times)

I explain this every time I play BF2142, shotgun range = not that far, Assault kit primary weapon = past view distance, really if you get point-blank range vs a shotgun, you deserve to die then to 3 shot kill people.

I'm GOING to be ChexGuy331

See you in May.

muffin whats your bf2142 SOULJA name?

I can't remember, I had to uninstall it anyways to make space for a defragmentation.

I'll reinstall it after my exams are done, once I get back home. I think my name was either [lljk]muffinmix or OfficeThug.

I explain this every time I play BF2142, shotgun range = not that far, Assault kit primary weapon = past view distance, really if you get point-blank range vs a shotgun, you deserve to die then to 3 shot kill people.

Allot of people I'd get close to would die terrible deaths in BF2, regardless of wether they were deserving. Of course I usually ran all over the place strafing like a friend until I'd get into range and then I'd unload a barrel of rounds on whoever I'd meat up with first. I also sniped people across the map with the Rocket launcher or the handgun when I was out of rockets. Once I ran out of ammo I'd take out the knife and start jamming it up people's rears until finally being put down to respawn somewhere else and start the wonderful cycle all over again.

Of course those organized team-speak clans made it difficult as they knew exactly where I was once I killed someone. Oh yeah, and the Planes/Helicopters in BF2 were handicapped. The only counter for a plane was another plane, and if no one on your team had one of those 200$ joysticks that allow you to turn your plane inside out then you were forgeted.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 11:45:37 AM by Muffinmix »

I decided to put ([BL]) as my clantag. Other BF2142ers may do so too. :3

I am a support whore on both games. i spam nades, and reload my gun like its a joke.

I'm either Assault/Medic or support.

I'm usually a sniper, medic or support.

YES!!! I can finally play BF2 again!

Basically, I found a site that sells keys from EA, bought one off of there, regged it on the EA downloader and now it's downloading BF2 Complete edition (that's BF2 and all 3 addons), all for $12 (well actually I paid £6.04) :cookieMonster:

Well, I won't be seeing you there. :D

DO NOT WORRY MY FRIEND, FOR I SHAL STILL PLAY THE FIELD OF BATTLEING, IN THE FUTURE TIMES!

2142 makes no sense, though.

It's an Ice Age.

But I'm in Sidi, which is in Africa.

I see sand. No ice.

WTF?

yes, the ice is slowly freezing over the planet from north to south. hence the name of the addon, NORTHERN strike, and how it's logo is a SNOW flake. :P

Makes sense...

I'm tired of the Sidi Power Plant (demo map), so I'm going to wait for 3 weeks until I get deluxe (comes with NS :D).

tbh camp gibraltar == best map. lots of teamwork needed to win if you're PAC.

I hate PAC, EU all the way.