Author Topic: Need Prayers.  (Read 10363 times)

My dad has been diagnosed with liver cancer, and i really need all of you to pray for him, this is the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life and i really dont wanna lose my father. :'(

My dad has been diagnosed with liver cancer, and i really need all of you to pray for him, this is the worst thing i have ever seen in my entire life and i really dont wanna lose my father. :'(
aww i feel bad for you :( i hope he'll be ok,i know how you feel about losing your farther cause i lost my dog named chance -.- he was a funny yet goofy dog well i have one more dog,oh by the way i used to have 4 dogs 1st one to die was luna 2nd to die was junky and 3rd to die was chance -.- i hope my 4th dog maddie does'int die

That sucks VH. I hope he beats that cancer.

:( too much hooch?

I hope your dad gets better V.H.

Woah, sorry to hear about that. I really hope he gets better. I haven't really lost anyone important in my life, except my grandfather, when I was like 4, but anyways, I really hope that he will live on, for many more years.

sorry to hear VH.  I am going to make a donation website for you that will go towards your dad ok.

my moms a soon too be breast cancer survivor,stay strong dude *displays pink ribbon*

Otis, your a heartless bastard, i'm sure its not from too much hooch, anyone can have any type of cancer, i'm sry VH i hope your dad beats cancer and you keep your father. 

Hes home from the hosptial now, but still, i really hope he contenues to get better.

Yea Otis, my uncle died of lung cancer at 25 and he never even touched a cigarette. And my grandad almost died of a heart attack TWICE. I understand how Vert feels, and I hope his dad makes it through.

I hope your Dad pwns cancer.

*prays*

My Mom has possible face cancer

I'm sorry for what I said if it came off as mean.

Spend as much time as you can with your dad. Even if he isnt dying.

Otis you probably just made him sad again...
Even if he isnt dying.
thats presuming that he is going to die by you... which is a little evil.