Author Topic: RotB Application  (Read 2383 times)

Here is my application for RotB i hope you enjoy and anyone may rate x/10. I hope you enjoy

Ok
Maxwell, you builds are "ok"
i'm not trying to be mean or
anything, but its a No,  sorry dude

Reason for No:
  • i don't think your ready for RotB yet.
  • your in six clans, and i don't like that.
  • you can be annoying on servers some times.
  • Sorry, but all most all of your builds had tons of Macro.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 03:44:40 PM by //Reformist »

Orly? It looks ALOT better in game than it does on those pictures. And plus. Max, When I said to put those ramps on interior, i didnt mean to make them orange, Thats the color that I had enabled when I showed you.

lol well acually i like it orange
maybe i might make like a bright green

Orly? It looks ALOT better in game than it does on those pictures. And plus. Max, When I said to put those ramps on interior, i didnt mean to make them orange, Thats the color that I had enabled when I showed you.

i've seen it in.

and Max, you can still get in...if VH and Metalhed vote yes...then your in.

The exterior is boxy.

The interior is half and half... parts of it are good, other parts aren't great.

6/10. I like the computer areas.

Post save nau.

Nope. I say ney.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 09:36:55 PM by Metalhed »

The exterior is boxy.

The interior is half and half... parts of it are good, other parts aren't great.

6/10. I like the computer areas.

lol, yeah those slopes look like a desprate last minute attempt to make it look less boxy. Although I like the interior and the bridge.

Not what I'm looking for, sorry.

No.

Did anyone notice the image extension is png, even though the file itself is a gif? Well you aren't fooling me!

Did anyone notice the image extension is png, even though the file itself is a gif? Well you aren't fooling me!
OSHT