Author Topic: Diablo II: Should I buy it?  (Read 1780 times)

Ace

Recently a few friends at school have been trying to convince me to buy Diablo II. I'm not sure, however. I know it's an old game, but they say it's pretty fun.

Opinions?

Go try it at one of their houses, and if you enjoy it, buy it! :D

I personally think it has gotten too old. Still great game to get if you haven't yet.

I lost allot of time to that game.

It still beats the crap out of most diablo clones out there nowadays, and graphics don't get in the way of the "fun" aspect usually anyways.

Ace

I gave the demo a try a few days ago. It was okay, I mean, I didn't expect to get much out of the demo. But they say it's online, like with other people playing. Is that how it is, like one of those MMO things?

My friend played this

I gave the demo a try a few days ago. It was okay, I mean, I didn't expect to get much out of the demo. But they say it's online, like with other people playing. Is that how it is, like one of those MMO things?

Oh gawd, online is addddicting man

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
I've had this game for like 5 years. You may get sick of it eventually, but its freaking awesome. I usually start playing it really quickly.

I personally think it has gotten too old.

Agreed. If you can find it and the expansion (Lord of Destruction) bundled for about $20 or less, I guess I'd get it.

SO GOD DAMN FUN I NAMED MY EMAIL AFTER IT.

BUY IT.

But if you didn't like the demo, you probably won't like the online much more. Online is all about getting rushed through the actual story and abusing it so you can more efficiently level up... all anyone wants to do is get to a high level and get the best items, nobody properly plays the game. Also, they use a bunch of confusing terms that'll take a month to learn (but I suppose that's on every RPG). Something fun I always wanted to do was start the game over from level 1 with a few friends and work our way up through the story without getting a higher level to rush us... but sadly it never happened.

If you have any questions about the game, ask me. I'm a D2 guru.

And to impress your friends, tell them you know someone with a pfort, pebotdz, doomz, and like 30 legits hrs. They should know what it means.

And to impress your friends, tell them you know someone with a pfort, pebotdz, doomz, and like 30 legits hrs. They should know what it means.

I don't know what it means, and I've had the game for over a year. :cookieMonster:

Trust me, it's good. Make sure you get the expansion, too!

I had a pebotdz, panda that axe was insane.

Been inactive for a couple months so my character that had it is probably gone by now :(