Author Topic: SHOWDOWN 2013  (Read 11165 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Get ready for the ultimate showdown with roblox in 2013! (When they'll finally be ready)

Quote from: Some Interview
WonkaKid - How do you imagine Roblox 5 years from now?

Sirloin - I imagine there being a clan of worthy builders, fighters, and scripters. Then we could have that long-awaited showdown with Blockland.
http://www.robloxnews.com/2008/04/15/interview-with-sirloin-roblox-forum-moderator/

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN
OF ULTIMATE DESTINY
ROBLOX AND BLOCKLAND AND PEOPLE AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE IT WILL BE BLOCKLAND
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOOWDOOWN

I can't wait till we finally pwn their asses.

I thought 90% of Earth's population would die in 2012?

If not, OH JOY! IT'S TIME TO KICK ASS AND RECORD MACROS!

AND I'M ALL OUT OF MACROS!

I bet you that we'll be at Blockland 2, v2.4 by then and we'll have over 10,000 people online and the game will use separate regional servers.

:cookieMonster:

No with our current style of Modifacation we would be at virsion 100,736

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN
OF ULTIMATE DESTINY
ROBLOX AND BLOCKLAND AND PEOPLE AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE
ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE IT WILL BE BLOCKLAND
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE SHOOWDOOWN

I love that video! :D

"Greatest online building toy" HA! My ass. They probably didn't think to consider where Blockland will be in 5 years! Sure, they'll have add-ons and new possibilities, but they'd only be where we were when Blockland Retail first came out. They'd still be out of our league.

I left a little comment for that interview.

If thigs continue to grow at the rate we are now nothing can stop us.

ROBLOX doesn't need silly little add ons.

It already has shitty little game play.

No it doesn't, You're just not used to the way we do things.

Except it's hampered by lag to anyone but people with godly fast internet that shell out small fortunes every month, so yes, it is stuffty.

ROBLOX doesn't need silly little add ons.
Your type of mods are similar to our Add-Ons, except we can disable them or enable them at will instead of having to go to our folders, find and remove the mod files.
Yes, it does. I've tried for a while, sucked ass. Serious. I'm not just saying that because I play Blockland, it really did suck.

And another thing, I'm getting sick and tired of you trying to make ROBLOX look better. If you are here just to try to look like a mature person so that we'll believe you and play ROBLOX, you are very, very wrong. Do us a kind favor, and GTFO unless you are going to buy/play Blockland or at least stop blatantly advertising ROBLOX.

I'm just waiting for this kid's goatse strike.