Author Topic: Thar was this one game...  (Read 3999 times)

Whar you were this guy...And you controlled him from a Birds-Eye-View....And you shot everyone around you with your Autogun..A gun that had Autofire....and infinite ammo..  And whenever he set on fire he would be like, "FIIIIIYAAAAAAAH!"

Does anyone know the name of it?  I'd really like to try it again...
Im sorry i can't be specific, but i don't remember THAT much of it...

nah...neither of those...it was a really old 2Dimensional(pixels i believe) i think, with old style Side-Scrolling action.

Although I beat Crimsonland, Stevey's one, which i Haven't played, looks pretty good.

I think the name of the game started with R.

nah...neither of those...it was a really old 2Dimensional(pixels i believe) i think, with old style Side-Scrolling action.

Although I beat Crimsonland, Stevey's one, which i Haven't played, looks pretty good.

I think the name of the game started with R.

Rtype?

« Last Edit: April 23, 2008, 05:28:10 AM by Dr Bling »

Smash TV. :D

i loved that game, but the last boss was just a clone of the first, just in a different form :_(

I liked the second Smash TV too, I beat it in an hour. :D

I downloaded cavestory on a schools comp today. I tried AoT but the admin blocked command promp

what? blocked the command promp? what kind of anti-DOS setup are they running there? O_o

what? blocked the command promp? what kind of anti-DOS setup are they running there? O_o

I dunno, when AoT tried to update patches it said that.□

Make a .txt, open it and enter
Code: [Select]
command.com and save it with "All File Types" selected and put .bat on the end of the file name, then open it.

I'd like to say Syndicate but you had ammo in that game, and you controlled a task force, and they were cyborgs, and it was awesome.

Hah. No downloading, no command prompt, no My computer, and NO RIGHT PANDAING CLICKING.  :panda:

That's my whole school district.