Author Topic: It's official, Facepunch has gone insane.  (Read 4373 times)

I was browsing in their videogames forum, and I saw a thread for Roblox. Okay, so I go in, and I see people are like "That game looks pretty cool!" "Thats kinda like blockland!"

Soo, who agrees with me that facepunch has finally lost it?

Facepunch people aren't as educated on BL as they seem on their own forums.
I know that for a fact.

Stop the topic before rawrman barges in and accuses us of trying to start a war again.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 10:07:34 AM by Rellow »

Stop the topic before rawrman barges in and accuses us of trying to start a war again.

You forgot that Darkomni is a troll that should be ignored. I predict that this thread will be locked or moved to drama.

Facepunch has always and always will be crazy. However, some of its members/threads are actually cool (and sane).

Seriously, I looked in their custom forums list, and some of which included Furry forum, Anti-Furry forum, and Gay.

Facepunch has always and always will be crazy. However, some of its members/threads are actually cool (and sane).

Seriously, I looked in their custom forums list, and some of which included Furry forum, Anti-Furry forum, and Gay.

Where can I find that list?
I've looked all over.

there are other forums?

lolwut

My avatar is Capt Facepunch. :D