Author Topic: Zero Punctuation: Super Smash Brothers Brawl  (Read 4074 times)

Yahtzee finally reviews it. Discuss.

I love his reviews. Although he accually held himself together and didnt make a tit referance.

The "no tits" joke was only used in the Tomb Raider: Anniversary review because the main character is made to attract males.

but he accually didn't make a tit referance and every time there is a female in a game he makes one.

It was uploaded today.

Wasn't as good of a review as I expected it to be.

Some parts I agree with(single player is long and repetitive, etc), some parts I don't. It seemed to descend into random hatred for anyone who bothered to play the game.

Game Traders, I know the owner of the only store where I live, its the one stop epic place for games even old friggin Sega games.

Review is so true about the type of games and the game itself, you wonder why I hate mashing my controllers until the other person dies... Breaks the controllers, gives you sore hands and is boring as bloody hell.

This is where I saw the holy GTA IV

I know the store inside out like omg I want to go there now.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 04:02:09 AM by Packer »

Packer, GameStop/EBGames>GameTraders. I found DreamCast Codebreaker at one back when I liked playing older games I loved...I really like cheating on games jsut to see how stuff plays out with it :o

Some parts I agree with(single player is long and repetitive, etc), some parts I don't. It seemed to descend into random hatred for anyone who bothered to play the game.
It's probably because he was angry at everyone who kept bothering him about reviewing it.

Packer, GameStop/EBGames>GameTraders. I found DreamCast Codebreaker at one back when I liked playing older games I loved...I really like cheating on games jsut to see how stuff plays out with it :o
Wait you mean GameStop/EBGames is better or worse, I didn't learn at school.

x > y

Means that x is better/greater than y

Failure, EB games rip's off so bad its not funny, Gamestop doesn't exist in Australia. GameTraders ftw.