GTA Almost Here : Part Two

Author Topic: GTA Almost Here : Part Two  (Read 8036 times)

will there be campaign co-op?

No, only online 4-player co-op missions.

I'm excited. Just ordered a copy, which should arrive on Tuesday.
I got 2 day free shipping with my order.

By time the 360 has had its run, the PS3 will hopefully have a good library of games.
So while you PS3 guys have been waiting for games since you got it, I'll have played next-gen games since '05 - when the 360 was released.
And continue to play games when the PS3 takes over.

Not really Sumz, all of the 360s launch titles were crap untill GRAW and Obivion came out, the ony really good games at aunch were PGR 3, CoD2, and Kameo, and a port should never be a killer app.

Already ordered. Should arrive. I'm totally hyped. If only I had an HD TV to go with my PS3.
I'm paying $500 for one tomorrow... :D Parents are paying the other half.

http://whatifgaming.com/gta-iv-for-pc-very-doubtful

Okay, who here isn’t crazy for GTA IV? Seriously. 360 fans running a muck about it and their DLC with PS3 fans going crazy over finally playing one of the most anticipated titles to date. Even the PC crowd is joining in on the action and asking about when it’s likely GTA will come for the PC (e.g. 12 months+).

We hate to ruin the party for all the PC hopefuls out there, but Rockstar has something to say and you might want to sit down for this:

"As for GTA IV coming out on the PC, that’s very doubtful as we currently have no plans to develop for the PC. We could only focus our efforts extensively on so many consoles at once, and PC might not see the light of day."

And the music stops. The DJ’s headphones pop out at the PC party crowd as the record warps a bit back. It’s dead silent. Nobody move.

Notice how there is no source or proof that Rockstar ever said this.

Already ordered. Should arrive. I'm totally hyped. If only I had an HD TV to go with my PS3.
You're kidding? Wait. £235 isn't that bad. I've seen cheaper though. Thing is I need to save up another £90 for my Rome trip.

Notice how there is no source or proof that Rockstar ever said this.

No goddamn sh*t. Until Rockstar/Take-Two claims it as false, it's worth mentioning.

I had GTA IV preorderd for the PS3 6 months before I even had a PS3. :P

You're kidding? Wait. £235 isn't that bad. I've seen cheaper though. Thing is I need to save up another £90 for my Rome trip.
I'm buying a high quality not one off some company I've never heard of before.

Why would you do that?

Why would you do that?

Because the game is just that great.

Why would you do that?

Because the game is just that great.

I know it is.