Author Topic: Echochrome (PS3/PSP)  (Read 2634 times)

Blame Space.
I would try Echochrome, but I am afraid that the gameplay may get too repetitive and annoying.
Is it really worth it?

Blame Space.
I would try Echochrome, but I am afraid that the gameplay may get too repetitive and annoying.
Is it really worth it?
Just grab the demo and see for yourself. I really don't think the gameplay gets repetitive, I love a good puzzle.

nothing too new or innovative
Having exactly the same console as last time, except for better graphics does not make the gameplay better. Which is the important thing?

That website doesn't seem to say anything about PS3 being 'better'. What it does say:
Wii outselling PS3
Wii already sold more than 21/3 times as much as PS3
PS3 features being delayed (A second time)

nothing too new or innovative
Having exactly the same console as last time, except for better graphics does not make the gameplay better. Which is the important thing?
That website doesn't seem to say anything about PS3 being 'better'. What it does say:
Wii outselling PS3
Wii already sold more than 21/3 times as much as PS3
PS3 features being delayed (A second time)
Go away.

Who the hell is talking about the PS3 here?
First off, I was talking about Gameplay over graphics, then you got the Wii into this. I was pretty much saying "Even though the Wii's graphics suck, people still like it better than the other consoles. Because the Wii offers new gameplay"

What if someone makes a game that looks amazing yet is literally impossible to play because they took much time on graphics, is that a good game now?  What about atari games, do they suck?  Also, look at this, Wii doesn't need the graphics, it should be cheaper, to appeal to families, not hardcore gamers graphics nerds, OK?

4 Day bump

My bro got me it for my B-Day, it was fun to play, the level creator is kinda odd, some of the levels are rather confusing, especially that last level in the last row of levels xD

I don't understand why Space Guy brought the Wii into this topic, talking about graphics... Totally aside from what was said too.