Christians and GTA IV

Author Topic: Christians and GTA IV  (Read 2859 times)

http://blogs.ign.com/WORDmanrick/2008/04/25/87875/

I lol'ed

I guess god doesn't like killing randomly.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2008, 02:35:20 PM by Benefit »

ill whoop god's ass :p
hes such a noob on video games

Holy stuff it scored a 10 on IGN. :O

I just don't find GTA games that amusing. Sure it's fun for the first hour or so, but then it gets boring. Really boring.

I just don't find GTA games that amusing. Sure it's fun for the first hour or so, but then it gets boring. Really boring.
If it gets a 10/10 on IGN, then it has to be an amazing game that you need to buy.

Nou.
It can be the most perfect game ever made for all I care, the gameplay is simply too repetitive.

I just want to watch the first ragdolls in the GTA series :/

I need a PS3... Mainly for KH3, MGS4 and Little Big Planet. I guess GTA can be like something extra that I'll buy just for the hell of it.

Homoloveuality
I dibs ripping his lungs up. This Bible humpier is handicapped, if god didn't like it why did he invent us? Just because (Possibly) the government says Smoking weed is bad then the bible says it’s a sin. How many loving sins are there? Oh I masturbated sin! Well why did god give me a doodle and a hand? Oh no we're all related because of Adam and Eve... can't be serious, where did all the Asians come from?

How many pandaing sins are there?

Your very existence is a sin.

So basically, there are as many sins as those religious extremists can think up.

at the end of the day, organized religions are just businesses.

and they get money from you as long as they can keep convincing you:
1) fear god
2) dont understand the world
3) think you need their help for everything.
4) think your a bad person

I just want to watch the first ragdolls in the GTA series :/

Do be more logical, there is no rag doll physics, its euphoria physics something brand new. Correct if I am wrong but, this is the first game ever to have released a final product using Naturialmotion technology.