Poll

Kicks the most ass in every way

Pirate
129 (49.8%)
Ninja
130 (50.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Pirates VS Ninjas  (Read 29490 times)

Cruise ships are actually a hard target:
-Often a crapload of passangers to all control
-Cuise lines hire X-navy comanders to be in charge of safty.
-Very little tangable loot, and a ransom is kinda hard to collect in the middle of nowere.
-tough to board.

Cargoships
-even tougher to board.
-have water cannons made for stoping fires that are actually practiced with for stoping boarders.
-anywere you go to unload your loot will have a nice swat team waiting for you.
-Smaller, managable crew

Lets be realistic, ninjas can't stop bullets, musket wins. Did I cheat? too bad, its a pirates life.

I prefer modern pirates and their yachts, speedboats, and machine guns :D

pirates rule

Snot is a ninrate. It's a pirate and a ninja. He gets girls and he can do amazing acrobatics and kill at the speed of light :D

they still look kinda piraty lol

Snot is a ninrate. It's a pirate and a ninja. He gets girls and he can do amazing acrobatics and kill at the speed of light :D
no hes snot

Ninjas are so boring. They have a monotone outfit, kill people all day and then practice killing people after that.

But Pirates are so dynamic! Sure they kill people but they also look for booty with their telescopic spyglasses, train little parrots to sit on their shoulders, sink ships, wear colourful outfits, sing songs, swab the poop deck, fly flags, set fire to things, wear eyepatches, wear peglegs and hooks, shoot cannons, associate with salty sea wenches, and more!

Its clear that pirates are best. And furthermore - You see more blockland pirates than you do blockland ninjas!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 02:47:21 AM by Ephialtes »

I think this song pretty much answers the question.

I find it odd that this question was on the "Everybody Votes Channel" on the Wii recently.

You people know nothing of the ninja -_-
Ninjas:
"There is no evidence that historical ninja limited themselves to all-black suits."
"Some ninja may have worn the same armor or clothing as samurai or Japanese peasants."
"Contrary to popular belief, (video games, Hollywood, anime, etc.) shuriken were not primarily intended as a killing weapon"
1- That is true they did not usually wear black which would stand out in the semi-darkness. They would wear a dark crimson color that would not only blend them in perfectly, but when people do see the ninja, which is rare, they will be even more scared than they may already be because of the blood color

2- They would do this alot. Usually during the day and while recovering information for their employer. They would do this during the day in case they needed to get supplies.

3- Also true! Shuriken were intended mainly as a way to slow down or stop a follower. Usually thrown very close to them, or even to hit them in a non-lethal area of the body. Another weapon can be made, known as a shaken, by bending the sides of the shuriken in different directions at a 90 degree angle so that when thrown on the ground, would get stepped on because one side would always be up.
Continuing after school.

You people know nothing of the ninja -_-
Ninjas:
"There is no evidence that historical ninja limited themselves to all-black suits."
"Some ninja may have worn the same armor or clothing as samurai or Japanese peasants."
"Contrary to popular belief, (video games, Hollywood, anime, etc.) shuriken were not primarily intended as a killing weapon"
1- That is true they did not usually wear black which would stand out in the semi-darkness. They would wear a dark crimson color that would not only blend them in perfectly, but when people do see the ninja, which is rare, they will be even more scared than they may already be because of the blood color

2- They would do this alot. Usually during the day and while recovering information for their employer. They would do this during the day in case they needed to get supplies.

3- Also true! Shuriken were intended mainly as a way to slow down or stop a follower. Usually thrown very close to them, or even to hit them in a non-lethal area of the body. Another weapon can be made, known as a shaken, by bending the sides of the shuriken in different directions at a 90 degree angle so that when thrown on the ground, would get stepped on because one side would always be up.
Continuing after school.

tldr: pirates are the best and ninjas are not!

Tri

I don't go for Ninjas.
I don't go for Pirates.
I GO FOR NINJA PIRATES!