Poll

Kicks the most ass in every way

Pirate
129 (49.8%)
Ninja
130 (50.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Pirates VS Ninjas  (Read 29482 times)

Few people actually know that Pirates created the Amsterdam we know and love today, they enslaved their iconic folk and forced them to do their bidding, which resulted in bootlegged researchos and marijuana cafes. The tulip gardens were actually meant to deter non-gay pirates and act as a territory marker for all to know, failure to realize this resulted in many a drive-by interior decorations. Eventually the garden gnome was introduced into Nederlander society; sadly, due to the viral publicity of garden gnomes, the Pirates were driven out.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 09:08:35 PM by Ronin »

4 pages in and its tied at 18. im pretty surprised actually lol

I tied it, go pirates  :cookieMonster:

I think walking the plank is another reason why pirates are so good - what an ingenious invention! I mean sure, they could just push them off the boat, but where's the psychological torture? Forcing them to throw themselves to their own demise is priceless, and your fellow pirates can jeer and laugh at them at the same time. I don't see any witty inventions by ninjas, except killing people.

This is me not judging on truth, but just whatever crap TV and movies have forced upon society.

According to popular belief, pirates are generally way more aweosme. Muskets, Cannons, Swords, Seafaring Adventures, Wenches, Booty, and whatever.

Whereas ninja's sit around yapping at eachother doing gay magic and being generally wierd. Also, just running around killing people for no reason.

Pirates>Ninjas

They all get owned by knights.

Jack Sparrow.
Best. Pirate. Ever.

Jack Sparrow.
Best. Pirate. Ever.

The first movie, yes.  The last two were just storyless fan pleasers.

Jack Sparrow.
Best. Pirate. Ever.

The first movie, yes.  The last two were just storyless fan pleasers.
I figured that and refrained from watching the other two movies.

The second movie seemed all right (still not as good as first), but when they finished the story with the third movie, it just ruined it all.

It seemed like they were intending to do a 4th movie, judging by the ending of the third.