Poll

What one do you like better?

GTA:IV
GTA:SA
The older ones...
To hard to choose!

Author Topic: GTA:SA vs GTA:IV  (Read 3534 times)

http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?t=507630
:O
Makes it look better but the gameplay is still the same, GTA IV gameplay has improved so much since SA, fighting is more fun/real, vehicles detail is insane as well as when you damage them they really do get smashed. Cars don't explode for shooting the drivers seat in IV which was one of the most best features I loved, I hated getting blown up by a few bullets.

GTA SA was sweet at the time but had to much, like fat and muscle etc, wasn't really what players want to worry about, GTA IV is the new game and its really 10x better then SA. No doubt GTA SA was a classic but the new is in and its better.

As for Planes, I was a bit sad about it but in GTA IV you don't want to be flying in planes... Helicopters are sweeeet but planes would some what ruin the experience.

Seeing as it is just one city. Perhaps a seaplane might have been ok, but not the big jumbo jets like in SA.

Seeing as it is just one city. Perhaps a seaplane might have been ok, but not the big jumbo jets like in SA.
If they had a sea plane they would have to have some sort of Army jet like in SA, there has to be balance some where with the police, its not like you can get a helicopter and fly faster then the enemy helicopters.

I like jumbo jets :(

I like jumbo jets :(
lol, i remember when i got a jumbo just to skydive

btw, is there 2 player (offline) for IV? like SA?

btw, is there 2 player (offline) for IV? like SA?
Doubt it.

I've been searching but I highly doubt it, sucks ass but it had problems in SA like single screen and things like not being able to aim properly. However with 2 PS3's you can do a lan server with only 2 players which is still pretty sweet, I yet to try it myself but I'd be ownage.

I've been searching but I highly doubt it, sucks ass but it had problems in SA like single screen and things like not being able to aim properly. However with 2 PS3's you can do a lan server with only 2 players which is still pretty sweet, I yet to try it myself but I'd be ownage.
you say lan? well, is it like in SA where its DWTFYW "Do Whatever The Fck You Want"?

There isn't splitscreen or LAN support for GTA IV. There is a freemode which is basically do whatever the forget you want.
1 to 16 players in all of Liberty City. Pedestrians, cars, and cellphones enabled.

thats what i ment, if there was multyplayer free roam