Poll

What one do you like better?

GTA:IV
GTA:SA
The older ones...
To hard to choose!

Author Topic: GTA:SA vs GTA:IV  (Read 3535 times)

I don't know what one to pick.  They are both good.  I had so much fun in SA though, but then I'm having fun with IV too...

SA was my least favorite of all the GTA's.  I don't know why.

[joke] You didn't like playing as a gangster that speaks as if he has a 1st grade education? [/joke]

I ordered GTA4 online so it will come around tomorrow. But from reviews and stuff it seems better.

[joke] You didn't like playing as a gangster that speaks as if he has a 1st grade education? [/joke]

I ordered GTA4 online so it will come around tomorrow. But from reviews and stuff it seems better.

If they don't backorder.  :cookieMonster:

Mine came today, as planed.

i played iv yesterday quite cool but alot of wierdness in the game... its too dark, there is no start menu the life bar is on the map ring now ,and just alot of wierd things.

Tri

GTA IV is pwn, you can swing from the back of trucks :D

i played iv yesterday quite cool but alot of wierdness in the game... its too dark, there is no start menu the life bar is on the map ring now ,and just alot of wierd things.
10 hours straight and its all good, its more realistic, also fix the brightness in display, mine was dark in bright day.

I don't see how you can even compare SA to IV. There is really no comparison, IV wins by a long shot.

SA had too many rankings. You had your driving ability, flying, biking, stamina, strength, fat, etc. It was too much at times.

GTA IV pwns i only wish that the holding weapons is more realistic instead of randomly pulling them out of nowhere.

Like pulling a bazooka out of your Jacket.

SA had too many rankings. You had your driving ability, flying, biking, stamina, strength, fat, etc. It was too much at times.
Is there flying in IV? So far I have not seen it.

I think you can only fly helicopters, not cars - so try getting in one of those.

I think you can only fly helicopters, not cars - so try getting in one of those.

There are no flyable fixed wing aircraft, but you can use helicopters.