Author Topic: Wtf!  (Read 4824 times)

ROBLOX is better than anything in Blockland.
You never even loving played it you ROBLOX miniprick.
I am not saying all of you are minipricks, rawrman is being more mature about it instead of spamming ROBLOX IS AWESOME AND FREE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR CLOTHING ITEMS AND EVERY MONTH AND BLOKCLAND IS NOT SO IT SUCKS EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER PLAYED IT WE CAME ON THE FORUM TO SPREAD OUR IMMATURE OPINIONS THAT MEAN BULLstuff BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T PLAYED BLOCKLAND!!!!!1!!!!1
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 03:51:05 AM by Shadow Ninja »

I am not saying all of you are minipricks, rawrman is being more mature about it instead of spamming ROBLOX IS AWESOME AND FREE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR CLOTHING ITEMS AND EVERY MONTH AND BLOKCLAND IS NOT SO IT SUCKS EVEN THOUGH WE NEVER PLAYED IT WE CAME ON THE FORUM TO SPREAD OUR IMMATURE OPINIONS THAT MEAN BULLstuff BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T PLAYED BLOCKLAND!!!!!1!!!!1
Where are you idiots getting this "You must pay real money for stuff, and to keep your account"

It's completely free, You don't pay for anything besides Builders club, and that's not even needed

It is so.

Can you alternate between different brick saves?

Where are you idiots getting this "You must pay real money for stuff, and to keep your account"

It's completely free, You don't pay for anything besides Builders club, and that's not even needed
I was told it was two dollars a month.

well, Someone made something JUST likethat, only it wasnt quite finished, but the original builder got banned because he apparently, kept spamming, even though he wasnt on the night he got banned.

Seriously, you really need to learn when to capitalize letters.

well, Someone made something JUST likethat, only it wasnt quite finished, but the original builder got banned because he apparently, kept spamming, even though he wasnt on the night he got banned.

Seriously, you really need to learn when to capitalize letters.
I really dunno why I do that :/

Better rules.
right. because i cant say god but i can talk like a sailor who stubbed his loving toe on a dead whale.
coincedence? i think not.

Obviously the idiots of this topic have left so this conversation is over. So now I will leave for school.

Tri

Wow, that sucks for you Colten.  Roblox needs better management without the influence of Blockland "suckers" (People from Roblox who say Blockland sucks.)

My new account was banned for advertising -_-

Better rules.
Better Gmaeplay.
Better Variety.
Better building options.
I could make a giant list

Better rules...."OH NOES! I GOT BANNED FOR SWEARING! SORRY LITTLE 8 YEAR OLDS!"
Better Gameplay...."Damnit, I forgot...you can't recolor bricks! All one color!..Better restart this project :O"
Better Variety..."WELL HAY DERE TIM! NICE FACIAL EXPRESSION AND VERY DIFFERING LEGS AND ARMS!"
Better Building Options...." OH YAAAAA....IMMA GO TO DA STUDIO AND JACK ALL THE COOL THINGS, AND MAKE ME OWN LUL~~~~!!!"

Basically, ROBLOX, with caps. Actually, I think they demand Caps Lock seeing how there name is Caps, and no, I see no acronym.

Ya, their name is on caps and they all come here going "GUYS YOU SUCK"

Roblox is a bad influence

Anyway, their banning system sucks. If you get banned all you have to do is accept the Terms Of Agreement - That you already accepted and broke. If you get IP banned it will say it blocked you from making any new accounts, however all you have to do is register again. How is that blocking you?

Quote from: Roblox Community Guidelines
a report will be filed with the authorities. Asking users about their real information and stalking fall under this category.

Yo Monty what's your real name? :D