5 (17.9%)
Call Of Duty
19 (67.9%)
They both suck
2 (7.1%)
Never played either one
2 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: MOH VS COD Series  (Read 2487 times)

I voted for medal of honor because it is fun with its multiplayer abilites and has harder and more graphic levels.  Also please write what you voted for.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 11:54:23 AM by kingthreehead »

I voted for CoD.

MOH feels bland to me, for some reason.

I really don't like MOH. CoD is much better.

They both suck.

Whack-a-mole with guns.

I played one that was suck. I think it was MoH. Yeah so I voted CoD.

MOH is epic, I've got all the expansions (Spearhead/Breakthrough) and it's fun fun fun. The Omaha Beach mission is truly epic, and is almost exactly the same as the scene from Saving Private Ryan.

The first COD was great. It went down hill with the addition of recharging energy shields.

Haven't played MOH so I can't really make an informed suggestion.

Well... I like call of duty.

But for those who dont know, the team that made the Very first medal of honor game is the basis for the team that makes all of the "real" call of duty games. (1,2,4)

The first COD was great. It went down hill with the addition of recharging energy shields.

Haven't played MOH so I can't really make an informed suggestion.

I think all of the CoD's shortly after that still had health. Like Big Red One. That game was so epic, especially the multiplayer. I remember when I would have to hide huddled against a corner of a barn because of constant airstriking.

I really liked the Medal of Honor: European Assault multiplay. As a whole game, I really enjoyed CoD4.

MoH was alright.
Never played MoH: U.
Or MoHAA.
Or MoHPA.
I've played MoHEA multiplayer.
MoHA, nope.
MoHV sucked.

Never played any CoD game, I want to play the first one.