Author Topic: Away At War Movie Trailer Released!!Come Watch  (Read 13374 times)

It fires machineguns too!
It actually fires machine-guns or is your wording epically crap?

First, you need an actual machine gun to fire.

I will be in it if you want

ok well if you say that you wanna be in it, you really should contact me on an IM.Add me someguy_768@hotmail.com. Cause i dont really have times for starting the server up.So when i start it, i contact you if you're on and i stay on.If you go on and you wanna come in you just say open up a spot, and i do.

We got bigbadbarron do to voices too and he has a voice changer.We're starting to go into some voices.

Tom, you really should add me on and IM.If you dont have it then get it.

And Peaceful war, lego harbor attack is coming shortly, so if you want alot of credit then i need download :) The attack is one of the most important and hardest parts we're gona do.And that plane will really make the movie look better rather than the stunt plane.

Darkstar its silver fox id love to be in this film since i havent been in one for ages id love to be a physical actor this movie sounds great could you please tell me the date that you will be filming id love to help as much as ican

Well we live really far away so the time difference is really big..and i never usually have a date.Maybe we can try use the blockland forums time...it says when yours was posted it was at 11:57am.And the blockland time is about 1 hour behind me.So it was ten for me when you posted that.I posted this abit after i got home from school.Right now its 4:35pm here.

I usually go times around 4 to 9.I dont stay on for like four hours i'm saying between those times i'm on. Sometimes i'm not on at all.Thats why i tell people to add me on an IM.So when i go on i can tell them to come.

Tomorow is the weekend, so ill be on more.

What is your msn or email or AIM whatever you use Darkstar?

well no it has a built in machinegun.

What is your msn or email or AIM whatever you use Darkstar?

ARE YOU CRAZY, i never would've thought somebody would say that.It say my msn everywhere(not real one, just use this one for games..or well message blockland people).

If you really cant find it anywhere the last place you can look is at our site.

Its:someguy_768@hotmail.com

And yes we tested it it works fine and fires machine guns too.

sorry for bumping..but we're going to be filming very important scenes for lego harbor attack, we were finished but i feel like i could do more, it was kind of lame.So i'm starting server and it should be on for most of the day.Not too sure, but for this weekend we should be doing alot of filming, we need lots of planes so good pilots come.

That is all

Edit:Nvm i thought it would be big but it wasn't...but there's still a reson for bumping.We need 1 more scene for the complete trailer to be done!!Expect it soon
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 06:13:36 PM by DarkStar »

You need guns?

Edit:

Lol

(Don't worry, this thing isn't getting realesed.)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 01:28:05 AM by tcxxx572 »

No fool, you have to mount a damned weapon and make it trigger to get any result.

You still need actors? because I can get you three, me included. (me: Shady Guy, and my 2 friends: $cash$ and BOBERT

No fool, you have to mount a damned weapon and make it trigger to get any result.
we already tested it..and it works fine

You still need actors? because I can get you three, me included. (me: Shady Guy, and my 2 friends: $cash$ and BOBERT

Well if you can find my server you're welcome in.I dont have times planed but if you really want to come in get an IM and add me: someguy_768@hotmail.com

And tcxxx we already have guns..but thx
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 09:21:14 AM by DarkStar »