Author Topic: Away At War Movie Trailer Released!!Come Watch  (Read 13373 times)

Yay I saw a snippet of my Sniper Scene :3

This looks like it would be really good.

There are just a few things about it that kind of annoyed me.

• Some of the sets were awkwardly built.
  • Whoever acted in it made some stupid mistakes that should be fixed later on.
  • No voices.

Despite those 3 things, it looks like it will be pretty entertaining.

the sets are mainly my fault :D i'm a terrible builder. Acting yea..its their fault.and there will be voices i just didn't put them in the trailer

This is pretty awesome.
My only problem are the sets, especially that empty strip where the plane lifts off.

This looks like it would be really good.

There are just a few things about it that kind of annoyed me.

• Some of the sets were awkwardly built.
  • Whoever acted in it made some stupid mistakes that should be fixed later on.
  • No voices.

Despite those 3 things, it looks like it will be pretty entertaining.

the sets are mainly my fault :D i'm a terrible builder. Acting yea..its their fault.and there will be voices i just didn't put them in the trailer

I are good actor :(

lol he's not talking about all of them..and you did good.

most of the bad acting if there's like 8 year olds coming in and not communicating at all i just tell them what to do then they do the scene but then run away and spawn some plane and fly around.

most of the people did good

I finally got around to watching the trailer and it looks epic! I look forward to seeing the finished movie.

I saw myself in the two parts of the trailer :). The walking slowly part on that dark isle, and the bombing i was on the right by the fence.

Hmm, I think the trailer was rather poorly done, a collection of sets were sloppy, I saw a helicopter early on, I don't think that rockets were a common means of blowing stuff up back then and the vehicles were rather poorly done. There is a lot of room for improvement here. Don't get angry at me because of my views, just do something about it.

Hmm, I think the trailer was rather poorly done, a collection of sets were sloppy, I saw a helicopter early on, I don't think that rockets were a common means of blowing stuff up back then and the vehicles were rather poorly done. There is a lot of room for improvement here. Don't get angry at me because of my views, just do something about it.
What? Helis were used for EVAC back then, and the rockets are supposed to be bombs, the closes we get to bombs. And he didn't make the vehicles, the P40 Warhawk shoots, it was made by Peaceful War.

What? Helis were used for EVAC back then, and the rockets are supposed to be bombs, the closes we get to bombs. And he didn't make the vehicles, the P40 Warhawk shoots, it was made by Peaceful War.

and sets i cant build, but i attempt

...the P40 Warhawk shoots, it was made by Peaceful War.
Yeah but Peaceful War didn't add them to the movie did he? Who decided to use them?

Peaceful War was in the movie, so he decided to give the model to Dark

I suggest using this chest decal for the infantry.
I dont remember where i found it but it was called straps, happy hunting.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 10:52:06 PM by Harm94 »

i think its too late now