Author Topic: STOP WITH THE CLANS ALREADY!  (Read 2019 times)

There are probably 5 new clans made everyday, each with 2 people in there, doing nothing, leaving Blockland collect dust on your hard drive, anyways stop making clans! Join another clan! It isn't hard, and there aer MANY to choose from! Lets see, you have <CBC, [ss], [IM], and so on! But then you have people making a new clan "oh my clan is going to be different from another clan because other than teh [insert clan here], I also build  random checkboxes, so I got to start the Check Box clan!" Just stop making them! I don't giev a crap how "good" you intend your clan to be. If you wanted to make a clan, you shouldve made it during the spring, where many of the great clans survive, but now...
</end of rant>

Anyways just stop making clans. Join one.

*starts clapping slow and gradually makes it louder as moree ppl join in*

Exactly what i said a week ago, and then miga posted on of these type of topics, and now you did... no one pays attention to my posts.  :cookieMonster:

Caps gets peoples attention...

YOU GUYS ARE ALL NOOBs!!!!

this FAIL

this FAIL
You're fail. You're such a dipstick. This topic still works today, so he may have bumped tremendously but you're just attempting to be an internet cool-guy. You're not, you didn't even make your own got damned avatar.

Wow now that i look at it i did bump from a 3 year old post

I stopped my clan before it got totally failed. (BotB)

This thread shall be ended.

First, let me just grab a calculator and do 0/0 and th-- OSHT RUN (BOOM)

Topic died. The end.

Is it over?

Yes!!! I survived the explosi-

*Gets sucked into the black hole that appeared right beside me*