Author Topic: Blockland Wikipedia article nominated for deletion  (Read 6570 times)

I added Ben Garney to the developers for you wedge :3

also whats with the
<!-- I tried Blockland on a 500Mhz computer and it works great. -->

I would get rid of the 0002 release, but i don't wana be banned for vandalism

i did a bit more editing :3

i added a bit at the top about Lego + Badspot when they were going to buy it, (and a ref to the topic) and i also added that the mac will get the v9 update :D

(im pretty new at wiki editing so i hope i did it all right :D, Is there a better way to quote then to just do "Blah"?)

Also i just noticed it said
Structures of tiny size can be built in a multiplayer setting.

Wtf?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 03:11:41 AM by tails »

Yeah I'll try to implement a few of Wedge's issues with the page. Also:

lol, took my a minuet to figure out were that url comes in, but tis awesome.

Few notes on the page:

The image of the blocko guy should be updated, perhaps take on of the blue box ads and put it there.

Shouldn't the publisher be Step one:games?

Also, the more things referenced, the better.

First of all, don't Randomly capitalize words in a Sentence. In the phrase "Blockland supports a Deathmatch game mode," Deathmatch shouldn't be capitalized.

Leave me alone. XD

I saw it capitalized in their wiki so I did it there.

Shuddup. xD

We need to add images.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 12:29:50 PM by FlyGuy45 »

I re-wrote the add-ons section, it's now called Modifications.

I meant to put in a sentence about the game using the Torque game engine, modifications being written in torque script, maps and GUIs being able to designed through the documented in-game editor, and other assorted things like that, but forgot about it. If anyone wants to write a short paragraph about that, that would be great.

Basically, something similar to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribes_2#Mods
Blockland is on the same engine (not exactly, but close enough), shouldn't be hard to write it. Don't copy and paste though. If you feel the need to copy and paste, just delete what you wrote and type "Blockland modifications are very similar in both design and function to modifications made on other [[Torque_Game_Engine|Torque Engine]] games."

I'll just add it now and someone can look at it later.

yaay it looks nice now : D

Does need some pics though :D
(i don't have any idea how to add pictures to a wiki tho)