Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 66208 times)

Sorry, this thread is too funny, I read the whole thing. I had to reply to some of them. :B (=Beeverteethz)

Packer's Avatar = WTF.

It shows your mother and how you were born spawned.

This topic receves the award for being the longest lasting Roblox topic in the entire forum.

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS stuff, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM

I know that blockland costs 19.95$, but in blockland you can build better things than in roblox and you can play there without internet.

Notice how he posted that 2 months ago?

I apologize for this forgettard, he in no way represents the Roblox community, nor do any of the others who act similarly to him.

If anyone raids these forums, give their IP to a Roblox administrator, and they will be punished severely.

The population of Roblox players who vehemently dislike Blockland is miniscule, and should not be stereotyped as the entire population. The games should be able to co-exist in peace.

Few Roblox users want some kind of "showdown" between the two games, and even fewer want Blockland's community to hate us.

The Roblox community... well, it sucks. Pretty much everyone there acknowledges it, but you've got to expect that, the game is really more oriented towards younger children than teens/adults.

Roblox and Blockland really aren't that similar, and I don't like the fact that people often compare them. Blockland is far more developed than Roblox, which is still in beta.

The Roblox administrators and moderators try to keep the members under control, but there's really nothing they can do when they're not on-site. Roblox's staff in no way encourages the raiding of Blockland forums, nor the hatred of it. The communities should just be kept seperate, which is what the Roblox admins try to do.

I don't know which side started all of these raids and this hatred, and I don't rally care. Bth sides are at fault, and, in my opinion, owe each other some form of an apology. But that's beside the point.

On behalf of the Roblox community that has a decent IQ, I apologize.

Yeah, we realize that. But there happen to be alot of people like him so far that have made raid topics even worse than this.

Edit: Did I finaly end it?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:24:12 PM by Blockk dude »

I apologize for this forgettard, he in no way represents the Roblox community, nor do any of the others who act similarly to him.

If anyone raids these forums, give their IP to a Roblox administrator, and they will be punished severely.

The population of Roblox players who vehemently dislike Blockland is miniscule, and should not be stereotyped as the entire population. The games should be able to co-exist in peace.

Few Roblox users want some kind of "showdown" between the two games, and even fewer want Blockland's community to hate us.

The Roblox community... well, it sucks. Pretty much everyone there acknowledges it, but you've got to expect that, the game is really more oriented towards younger children than teens/adults.

Roblox and Blockland really aren't that similar, and I don't like the fact that people often compare them. Blockland is far more developed than Roblox, which is still in beta.

The Roblox administrators and moderators try to keep the members under control, but there's really nothing they can do when they're not on-site. Roblox's staff in no way encourages the raiding of Blockland forums, nor the hatred of it. The communities should just be kept seperate, which is what the Roblox admins try to do.

I don't know which side started all of these raids and this hatred, and I don't rally care. Bth sides are at fault, and, in my opinion, owe each other some form of an apology. But that's beside the point.

Can you tell the other idiots to stop and also tell the admins who dont listen to my emails to start watching their rooms because there is apparently nasty stuff going on in there. 

kid safe my ass

Can you tell the other idiots to stop and also tell the admins who dont listen to my emails to start watching their rooms because there is apparently nasty stuff going on in there. 

kid safe my ass

They can't keep track of everything at once, Plus, Some people just ignore the rules., they need to make it so when you sign up, It takes you to a page with all the rules >_>

Yeah, we realize that. But there happen to be alot of people like him so far that have made raid topics even worse than this.

Edit: Did I finaly end it?

Damn...

They can't keep track of everything at once, Plus, Some people just ignore the rules., they need to make it so when you sign up, It takes you to a page with all the rules >_>
I actually went on ROBLOX, got bored in about 15 minutes, and reported myself and everyone in that room for "being a monday." They didn't ban me and my account is still active.

I actually went on ROBLOX, got bored in about 15 minutes, and reported myself and everyone in that room for "being a monday." They didn't ban me and my account is still active.

You made my entire week...

...Blockland forums, nor the hatred of it. The communities should just be kept seperate, which is what the Roblox admins try to do.
That's for damn sure. One time, I tried to use a picture from beta retail as my chest decal, and hilarity ensued. I got an e-mail that had the feeling like I was a child being slapped on the hand by a strict parent. It read something like "Please don't try and use pictures of competing games blah blah blah." Then they had the stones to write "Ask your parents what copyright infringement is." I had better things to do at the time, so I didn't reply, and I regret deleting that message. Turns out I got banned for that. It wasn't like a "You've been banned for (insert time here)" all I had to do was click on the "Activate account" button. The chest decal I tried to use is the one below.

kid safe my ass
Yes, we apologize, but the bastards that do this read the forums, never post there, and then go raid here. One of the admins needs to pin a post on raids.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 01:18:32 PM by jtm110972 »