BLOCKLAND SUCKS

Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 66792 times)

I would have already if you could on the internet :cookieMonster:

Ha, Sarge is a hypocrite.

I AT YOU SARGE! WATCH YO BACK.

I only started that topic cause people from Roblox were making topics like these. but when someone said the wars were "over" then i locked it.

IT ROCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS GREAT, ROBLOX IS 100$! AND HARD TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW ENJOY THIS DUDES! WWW.LOL?WUT?.COM
what..

ITs entrepreneur ! YEAH own dis   GAME THAT IS entrepreneur , !   

NOW CHECK THIS OUT MY Gangsta homies! WWW.entrepreneur  my ride.COM
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 04:39:49 PM by Harm94 »

I can't figure it out so it SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME I don't like which makes it a game THAT IS stuff, ROBLOX IS gay! AND EASIER TO be gay IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS people who I'm jealous of! WWW.I suck.COM

OH WOW QUOTE EDITS ARE SO FUNNY

:D I just love to read these threads!

Its funny how the little noobs from roblox think they are making the famous members of their community proud of them, they think they are like freedom fighters or somthing, when in reality they are just ruining their reputation in both communitys.

:D I just love to read these threads!

Read them, don't bump them. =)

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS stuff, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM
i like players whos arms are not huge bricks and if you hate blockland so much get the hell off of this site

I don't know...
:cookieMonster:

I forget the whole point of this thread. Why is it still alive again?

I don't know...
:cookieMonster:
Yes you do.
I forget the whole point of this thread. Why is it still alive again?

Some Roblox noob came and thought we'd be offeneded if he said blockland sucked. So really, there never was a point.

I its to let this die and go to page 99, just say what you have to say and this go away.