Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 66349 times)

Why can't you guys just stop?

If roblox4life doesn't say anything related to the word "rooster"

Why can't you just ignore him? He can rant to the wall all he wants; you don't have to respond to him.

Only when this stops being funny.....

I feel that Roblox4lLife is able to be sued for loveual harassment, doesn't saying:
Go eat a rooster.
Count as loveual harassment?

I want know why they think that Blockland suck and also i want to know why they think they "know" that the addons making in Blockland is harder than in Roblox. I ONLY WANT TO KNOW THIS AND NOTHING ELSE.

Hey roosterlanders. this is a little something my friedn made: http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd83/PhotoPwner/?action=view&current=sockland.jpg

That's right :P
Wow that was the gayest image I have ever seen.  Perhaps you should leave.

And your the gayest person I have seen. Maybe you should leave.
Stick your richard in your own ass,we never said Roblox sucked the community does.

Go eat a rooster.
And you hypocrites say swearing is bad and yet your telling people to eat roosters.

Shutup. This community is the worst loving community I have ever seen. Badspot just surses and bans people for no reason.
If you had to moderate the forums each minute , work on trying to improve the game, wouldn't you be stressed?

I do it and I'm not stressed...
And if you are trying to work on new versions for your game
oh, and have more then 0 members on it, actually 500+ that act like whiny 3-years olds who ignore warnings and plague the forums with crap

Everyone, I think you will all be happy to know that this person will no longer bother us.

[SIZE=0pt]I deleted all of his C:\ drive with a "Robux trainer".[/SIZE]

I deleted all of his C:\ drive with a "Robux trainer".

Ooh, tell more.

Wait, what? Thats horrible...

Funny how Roblox vs Blockland never happened before Blockland went Retail. I shall find a list of possible reasons of why it has started now.

Maybe because we became better than them?