Author Topic: BLOCKLAND SUCKS  (Read 66361 times)

I like the roblox physics system, Thats the only Up side to roblox

I like the roblox physics system, Thats the only Up side to roblox
So true, physics is what made roblox exist

Maybe because we became better than them?

Blockland better from v0002.

here's my opinion:

blockland is better overall but roblox is good too
reasons roblox is good
1.  good rpgs(some of them :\)
2. some good challenges
3. physics
4. online
5. easy mod makeing
reasons blockland is good
1. its worth the 20$
2. easier to build
3. Oggs  :cookieMonster:
4. user made maps
5. decals(faces shirts prints)

also...
I deleted all of his C:\ drive with a "Robux trainer".

Ooh, tell more.
tell me more too :\

Some problems with your brown townCIA, kakashi11.
reasons roblox is good
1.  good rpgs(some of them :\)
2. some good challenges We have a few of thes, same with 1.
3. physics Although I know what you really mean, I would like to point out that Blockland has this too. Ever noticed how if you walk off the roof of the bedroom, you fall?
4. online Both games are online.
5. easy mod makeing We have that too.
reasons blockland is good
1. its worth the 20$ I don't think this is much a reason it's better rather a conclusion you would get from a comparision.
2. easier to build I agree with this one.
3. Oggs  :cookieMonster: Although being associated with files of a certain type isn't nessessarily an advantage, you could note that we have music bricks.
4. user made maps I agree here too.
5. decals(faces shirts prints) Actually, Roblox tops us here with the ability to upload your own decals. At least we have different face decals, though.

1. its worth the 20$
I wouldn't say that's an upside, but the $20 works as quality control. With Roblox, some random guy can go join and flame them, but in Blockland, no-one is going to pay $20 just to go be an idiot.

1. its worth the 20$
I wouldn't say that's an upside, but the $20 works as quality control. With Roblox, some random guy can go join and flame them, but in Blockland, no-one is going to pay $20 just to go be an idiot.
lolmangobean

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS stuff, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM

Ok. Just want to say I'm not at any real loss here.

IT SUCKS! YEAH PAY FOR A GAME THAT IS stuff, ROBLOX IS FREE! AND EASIER TO SCRIPT IN!   

NOW TAKE THIS cigaretteS! WWW.MEATSPIN.COM
I know you like starring at that you think its hott.

we Roblox suks compared to blockland. its oooo awfull

yeah blockland sux i only been here for years for the cake

The community often sees "raids" from Blockland noobs who paste Badspot's head onto gay research.

lolwut

"Badspot", a well known research star.

Lawsuit
Badspot being arrested

After reportedly encouraging kids on blockland to "Play the newist-and biggest-version" (one resulting in the raping of a young child), "Badspot" was arrested in his house. A large collection of child research was also found on the scene, causing three officers to faint on the spot.

i also found this funny

The Nintendo Gamecube, a high powered mind control device, was originally codenamed the Nintendo Dolphin because Nintendo where loveually attracted to dolphins at the time.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:45:34 PM by tails »

I deleted all of his C:\ drive with a "Robux trainer".

Ooh, tell more.
xD

Okay, fine. I just made a simple .bat file that deletes your WINDOWS folder. I can make it delete all the C:\ though, if he uses C:\.

There are a bunch of YouTube videos on how to make them. Plus, they aren't known viruses. So be wary, if you send it out as chainemail, you can get arrested. I'll bet you at least BOMBERMAN was smart enough to not open it.