Author Topic: Portal : Flash version mappack  (Read 3991 times)

Found out about this at tf2news.de.
It's the flash version's maps made for Portal, they also have GLaDOS speech and other nice stuff, including a boss(afaik). Haven't played through it yet, but it is great.

Download:
http://portalmaps.wecreatestuff.com/
*Requires Steam with Half-Life 2 and Portal installed in order to play.

Seems like some nicely done conversions of everyone's favourite flash based portal game. :o

Props to you sir for posting this too.

i just finished it

that was great! :D

Gah.... So hard.... The mere change in perspective makes it very frustrating and annoying to me.
Also, you can't really take you're time to think about your situation in certain parts. It has parts where you have to react quickly which is a problem for me since I have to think or I get freaked out and run around.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 09:53:58 PM by Rellow »

There should be a second, Portal 2 style, where the gun is fixed, and bad things are happenning near Aperture.

was strange, didnt get the ending when 4000 degrees kelvin music started and you hear a raspy noise.

also all of a sudden i can't clear my portals, did they remove it as part of a update? :o

was strange, didnt get the ending when 4000 degrees kelvin music started and you hear a raspy noise.
I think it's because of the combine dropper thing above. EDIT: Also, for the music, it's because there is crazy stuff happening, because the dropper is exploding.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:56:35 PM by Marcem »

also all of a sudden i can't clear my portals, did they remove it as part of a update? :o
You could clear your portals? Or are you talking about the flash version?

Also, I need help....

Get cube, drop in red thing, you will figure out rest.

I already did that. I'm trying to figure out how to open the other door so I can get the energy pellet in it's socket. I can't pick the cube up after opening one door.
Never mind.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 07:05:39 PM by Rellow »

I remember that level! :D

Great. I'm stuck again.
Why do I always figure things out after I ask for help?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 10:29:41 AM by Rellow »

You could clear your portals? Or are you talking about the flash version?
i was able to by pushing R when portal first came out (i think, maybe i played too much blockland?)