Poll

Xbox360 or Wii?

Xbox360
11 (44%)
Wii
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 13, 2008, 06:29:10 AM

Author Topic: which one?  (Read 3890 times)

Wii.....Great graphics.....

excuse me? the wii's graphics are like 6 steps behind standard modern gaming. crap hardware

360. Much larger selection, online is set up MUCH better. Less gimmicky.

I took the 360 because of the better game selection. =\

Be sure to make your vote the best vote possible!
When you vote for the Wii, you vote for Will Wright and Steven Spielberg.

Wii.....Great graphics.....

excuse me? the wii's graphics are like 6 steps behind standard modern gaming. crap hardware
seriously, It may be not as good as the Xbox 360/PS3, But we don't actually care so much about it as much as sony/microsoft cigarettes.
Oh yeah,And we don't have a obession with love simulators

Xbox live isn't better compared to the Wii's, We do not have to pay and the only thing you do to set is up is get a wired/wireless Internet connection,Get the Wii to connect to it, Install some updates and bing, You're ready to go.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:00:02 PM by Aphtonites »

its a very different thing to claim it has good graphics. thats not its strong point by far
and what love simulator. link please
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:24:27 PM by Bisjac »

Xbox live isn't better compared to the Wii's, We do not have to pay and the only thing you do to set is up is get a wired/wireless Internet connection,Get the Wii to connect to it, Install some updates and bing, You're ready to go.
Silver Xboxlive is free, and not limited to much besides extensive Ranked matchmaking. The Wii was not designed around it's online capabilties, but it does connect better. However, actually using the online system is much better on the 360, it has a better setup. I have both, and i like the Wii's simplicity, but it's not done very well to attract me.

Ask someone who has both.

I have both.  My only advice is avoid the red circle of doom.

The Wii can be just as bad. My Wii fell like, 3 feet onto carpet with its rear wiring to slow down the fall, and now it refuses to read disks.

Wii.
Online, Games for all ages, A unique control system that can make up all sorts of ideas, Great graphics, Fun games (Except some are rather bland, But all consoles face those!), And Will Wright's approval!
Oh yeah, Your avatar makes it seem you're a half life fan, So i will tell you this, Valve may be making the orange box for the Wii :D
Yes, I am a Half- Life fan and that would be so cool if valve did that!. (And i don't have enough for the 360, not saying i would rather have it than the Wii) And i have 2 other friends with a Wi so thats another reason im getting one and its just more fun.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:05:09 AM by John0515 »

Ask someone who has both.

I have both.  My only advice is avoid the red circle of doom.

The Wii can be just as bad. My Wii fell like, 3 feet onto carpet with its rear wiring to slow down the fall, and now it refuses to read disks.

Not really. The Xbox dies of natural causes, the Wii falling is your fault, it can't fall by itself.

This is my opinion on current consoles:

Wii- I like it, but I am the kind of person that would rather sit down and play; I am not the kind of guy that wants to be active when playing games, I like to relax.

Pros-Only $250
        Unique
        Good for health because you are active
        Doesn't scratch the disc if you tip it over

Cons-Almost all of the games seem directed towards children
         Not a very great selection of games

Xbox 360-

Pros-Good game selection
        Pretty good graphics
        Organized Online System

Cons-$400
         A lot of the games are Mature(Doesn't affect me as I am old enough)
         Red ring of doom

PS3-

Pros-Probably the best graphics out of the 3 systems
        Free online
        PS3 Home

Cons-The most expensive of the 3 systems
         Not the best game selection
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 07:22:14 PM by jungemann »