Poll

Xbox360 or Wii?

Xbox360
11 (44%)
Wii
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: May 13, 2008, 06:29:10 AM

Author Topic: which one?  (Read 3891 times)

which one should i get? Wii or Xbox360? I dont know witch one to get for my birthday! and its in a week! T_T
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:29:10 AM by John0515 »

If you have a good PC you can get most Xbox games on it, so I would go Wii unless your PC sucks/ you have a Mac or if you really really REALLY like shooter games that are exactly the same as eachother.

A lot of Wii games are gimmicky or are stuffty ports. There's a few exceptions.

If you have a good PC you can get most Xbox games on it, so I would go Wii unless your PC sucks/ you have a Mac or if you really really REALLY like shooter games that are exactly the same as eachother.
I have a crappy pc and im not a big fan of shooters...only halo, Half Life, and CC:S

I have a crappy pc and im not a big fan of shooters...only halo, Half Life, and CC:S

Get the Wii then.

Wii.
You should set up a poll.

Ask someone who has both.

Ask someone who has both.

I have both.  My only advice is avoid the red circle of doom.

Its been decided im getting a Wii cuz i already asked for Boom Blox for my birthday! (Yay!)

(Sorry for bump.)

I have both, they are both good for different moods when you want to play a console game...

Wii.
Online, Games for all ages, A unique control system that can make up all sorts of ideas, Great graphics, Fun games (Except some are rather bland, But all consoles face those!), And Will Wright's approval!
Oh yeah, Your avatar makes it seem you're a half life fan, So i will tell you this, Valve may be making the orange box for the Wii :D

I have both, they are both good for different moods when you want to play a console game...

I have both as well, but I strongly prefer the Wii over the Xbox any day.