Author Topic: Suggetsion: Glider  (Read 5223 times)

WHy not we have a glider? I mean, you open it up, jump from a high place, and you soar while somewhat going down, like for every 20 feet traveled, you go about 3 inches down or something.

Do you not realize that this a medieval game? Middle ages? The closest people got to flying / gliding backthen was being catapulted..

Badspot

• Administrator
oh lets not start the historical accuracy thing again.  It's fantasy.  And I've talked about having da vinci-esque stuff before. 

One of those gliders that are like a couple sticks and a few pieces of cloth... Yea.

then some 1 shoots a fire arrow and then no more cloth, meaning you fall like a dodo bird

dodo birds, you proboboly don't know this but, they can fly.

Badspot

• Administrator

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/dodo

1 a : an extinct heavy flightless bird

Dodos COULDN'T fly, have you ever seen one?

Here's something funny I found while looking up dodo birds after reading the last two posts

Despite its large build, the dodo had small, weak wings which could not lift it into the air. Thus it was easy prey to the Portuguese invaders who would club the bird to death as it approached them seeking friendship. LMAO dodo got pwnt

Anyway, to derail the off topic train, a glider sounds like a neat idea. Tons of places to use it and some sort of glider challenge would be fun.

If any of you guys watch Avatar, it is something like that... I just hapened to see it, and was like "boy! this is what I was piicturing"the dude with the arrow on his skull has it...

What I meant by it could fly was that it runs so fast that its feet go off the ground.

Proof the dodo cant fly, proven in AoT by me:

Badspot

• Administrator
What I meant by it could fly was that it runs so fast that its feet go off the ground.

So would you say that cats and dogs can fly to?

Cats and Dogs can't.

but by your theory anythign that can run fairly fast can fly.

i dont think we can either :)

lol i jumped from the top and died