Author Topic: [Server] Left 4 Dead ~ Bleep  (Read 7385 times)

Can you put up a designated time? My TZ is EST.

Im from west coast usa, so I'm PST.

I will try around the morning in PST (so about 8:00 AM) tomorrow or very late tonight at 9:00 PM (depending on if I'm back early).

Sorry for the wait guys. If possible, I WOULD let someone host the server for the time I'm gone, but I recommend someone with a mid-end or high-end PC to host since its gonna get laggy sometime with the many bricks we will be using.

That's 10 am and 11pm for me.

I don't have school tomorrow, so it might be possible.

bumpidy-bumpa

update?

Ill be hosting server now. Been very very busy in life.

Bump for great justice.

Where would the server be?

It's near the end of the schooling period so I assume he must be pretty busy, he'll host in due time.

True, my last day is school is on June 6 (This Friday). Then I have a paintball party with all my friends for an all day play this Sunday. Next week is graduation practice week. So times I can host would probably be sometime this weekend.

*digs out topic*

I'm not going to be home =/

My graduation and etc. are now done and most stuff finished in life. Now I'm going to Oakland  to stay over at cousins place for a while.

If anyone from the building team is willing to, I'll send you the save file so you can start on the building while I'm away. I'll be leaving tonight, so I wont be back for a few days. You may see me on xfire (dkreaper, nickname: [SRT]LalaBoy!) using WarCraft 3 Editor (since my cousin wont let me install blockland on his computer) and etc.

Once I come back, I hope I can host the server once again at the usual time. Been very busy =/

I will host if any body has the saves.

I have the save, here it is. Temporary dl ya, dont want everyone to get it. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OIZ288NW

Just get everyone to finish interiors on first floor. I have building plans already for second floor, but not sure if you guys can interpret it the way I want it to be.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 03:11:48 PM by Bleep »

Necro-Bump*

Just a small note. I DID NOT give up on the project... because of preparing for first year of college and etc., I had a lot less time to use computer. I have however, finished three floors, but no decorations. That is all for now. (No screenie since I'm too lazy to post them at this time.)